Re: April's Meeting - Minutes

People sometimes make bad decisions but with the right intentions. The kit decision looks a bad decision but it is forgiveable. What isn’t foregiveable is not communicating well enough with parents and watching some young players walk away from this club.

The kit decision can be rectified next time we look at a new kit deal. A player who left here because of it who ends up at Bristol or Cardiff an one day might get sold for 1m pound cannot be rectified.

For a club so reliant on selling young players to survive, managing to piss off all their parents is poor management. It’s quite sad reading some of the posts from frustrated parents on social media.

Bush wrote:People sometimes make bad decisions but with the right intentions. The kit decision looks a bad decision but it is forgiveable. What isn’t foregiveable is not communicating well enough with parents and watching some young players walk away from this club.

The kit decision can be rectified next time we look at a new kit deal. A player who left here because of it who ends up at Bristol or Cardiff an one day might get sold for 1m pound cannot be rectified.

For a club so reliant on selling young players to survive, managing to piss off all their parents is poor management. It’s quite sad reading some of the posts from frustrated parents on social media.
I agree.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:
County#9 wrote:Here's another for you fourthousand .
Our great deal !!!
30k free when we order 120k worth of kit . So we spend 90k on absolute garbage that nobody has heard of . Who the hell is accountable for that deal ?

When the players wait for kit .socks don't turn up . Academy kits have now just been handed out after 10 months and still people missing kits .

Best kit deal ever .
..Here's another what? ..bad decision with hindsight? What would you have done if you were in charge? Who do you blame? What would you want done to the person responsible ?
I think you are missing his point. Let me explain.

I have a box of matches I say to you this box of matches costs £100. However I will sell you the box for £50.

You think wow, I needed a box of matches and I not only bought a box of matches but I saved £50 in doing so.

I think wow. I just took some fool for £50.
Until you hear that the fool sold the individual matches for £40 each.

What I'd like to know is what we got/get for the rumoured £90k and how many years does that figure cover?

County#9 wrote:Here's another for you fourthousand .
Our great deal !!!
30k free when we order 120k worth of kit . So we spend 90k on absolute garbage that nobody has heard of . Who the hell is accountable for that deal ?

When the players wait for kit .socks don't turn up . Academy kits have now just been handed out after 10 months and still people missing kits .

Best kit deal ever .
hi. What do you mean 90 grand of kit. Do you mean 90 grand of kit to sell?

County#9 wrote:I know somebody who knows her and she's been on the sick for the last 2 months and is off for another month Most important time of the year now for sponsorship etc .
So you've been commenting about her saying that you hope she is doing her job etc but you said that knowing she is off sick?

Your more concerned about that jimmyexile than the fact she hasn't been there long . January took care of itself with the fa cup and virtually since then she's been on the sick and has another month to go . So who's running our commercial department and getting sponsors etc in now for the new season .

See you at the meeting .

County#9 wrote:Your more concerned about that jimmyexile than the fact she hasn't been there long . January took care of itself with the fa cup and virtually since then she's been on the sick and has another month to go . So who's running our commercial department and getting sponsors etc in now for the new season .

See you at the meeting .
Hang on the lady is ill isn't she? are you having a pop at someone for being ill?

Yeah see you at the meeting

Willthiswork wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:
I'm not missing any point and I don't need a box of matches thank you very much.
I think you are. I don't think it needs hindsight to work out that £90,000 to kit out a football team is a pretty poor bargain.
How much should a professional club cost to kit out please...just a ball park figure so I can compare?
I just kitted out a professional club over here (Gold Coast United). They have 250 players from U9 right through to their first team. We kitted them out in everything and they have spent less than $AUD 50,000 with us. That did include a smallish sponsorship amount ($ 5,000) from us. Admittedly they don't spent huge money on replica gear etc so that part of any deal is difficult to guage from my end.

I run the Dutch company Masita's operations here in Australia. Masita sponsor and supply VVV Venlo, Roda JC, Fortuna Sittard, FC Den Bosch & MVV Mastrich in the Dutch leagues.

I just kitted out another club here with close to 1,500 players. So far they have spent $ 75,000 with me and essentially don't have much more to buy for their players.

Not sure how long our FBT deal goes for, but happy to chat to the club about what Masita could possibly offer NCFC - even if it is the Australian operation and not Holland!

Jimmy Exile wrote:
County#9 wrote:Your more concerned about that jimmyexile than the fact she hasn't been there long . January took care of itself with the fa cup and virtually since then she's been on the sick and has another month to go . So who's running our commercial department and getting sponsors etc in now for the new season .

See you at the meeting .
Hang on the lady is ill isn't she? are you having a pop at someone for being ill?

Yeah see you at the meeting - my name
Is James, what's your name mate??
His name is irrelevant. His concern ( if justified ) is that the person responsible for an extremely important department at an extremely important time of the year is allegedly not in work. If this is true , that is extremely worrying if there isn’t a deputy at least as capable taking over her rôle. That’s the point that needs to be addressed.

Have to say , that I feel something is not right in the commercial department. Hope I am wrong.
But, since James left I have heard nothing at all from the commercial team. I have some advertising boards which will be shortly due for renewal. Perhaps a " Hi I'm the new commercial manager" contact may have been in order, some months ago ?

[quote="bignbeefy" "Willthiswork" "Stan A. Einstein" "Fourthousand"]

Fourthousand Wrote:
I'm not missing any point and I don't need a box of matches thank you very much.

Stan A. Einstein Wrote:
I think you are. I don't think it needs hindsight to work out that £90,000 to kit out a football team is a pretty poor bargain.

Willthiswork Wrote:
How much should a professional club cost to kit out please...just a ball park figure so I can compare?

bignbeefy Wrote:
I just kitted out a professional club over here (Gold Coast United). They have 250 players from U9 right through to their first team. We kitted them out in everything and they have spent less than $AUD 50,000 with us. That did include a smallish sponsorship amount ($ 5,000) from us. Admittedly they don't spent huge money on replica gear etc so that part of any deal is difficult to guage from my end.

I run the Dutch company Masita's operations here in Australia. Masita sponsor and supply VVV Venlo, Roda JC, Fortuna Sittard, FC Den Bosch & MVV Mastrich in the Dutch leagues.

I just kitted out another club here with close to 1,500 players. So far they have spent $ 75,000 with me and essentially don't have much more to buy for their players.

Not sure how long our FBT deal goes for, but happy to chat to the club about what Masita could possibly offer NCFC - even if it is the Australian operation and not Holland![/quote]

http://www.masita.ie/html/home

http://www.masita.ie/html/soccer/custom ... colour=402

http://www.masita.ie/html/soccer/custom ... er-jerseys

http://www.masita.ie/html/testimonials

Threadbare wrote:Have to say , that I feel something is not right in the commercial department. Hope I am wrong.
But, since James left I have heard nothing at all from the commercial team. I have some advertising boards which will be shortly due for renewal. Perhaps a " Hi I'm the new commercial manager" contact may have been in order, some months ago ?
Sadly I don't think you are wrong.
Personal experience and a recent conversation with a regular sponsor suggests the Commercial Manager, whilst charming, is not yet at the top of her game. Not sure about the reported absence though, as she was definitely around for the last game of the season.
In my view this is currently symptomatic of the general air of malaise that exists with all our off the field activities and organisation. The last thing we want, or need now, is to start haemorrhaging our hard earned ancillary income, on that basis it will be interesting to see what Mr Tom does.

The Newport wrote:[quote="bignbeefy" "Willthiswork" "Stan A. Einstein" "Fourthousand"]

Fourthousand Wrote:

Stan A. Einstein Wrote:

Willthiswork Wrote:

bignbeefy Wrote:

Not sure how long our FBT deal goes for, but happy to chat to the club about what Masita could possibly offer NCFC - even if it is the Australian operation and not Holland!

http://www.masita.ie/html/home

http://www.masita.ie/html/soccer/custom ... colour=402

http://www.masita.ie/html/soccer/custom ... er-jerseys

http://www.masita.ie/html/testimonials[/quote]

Yes - that's our Irish brothers that set themselves up to service the GAA (gaelic football and hurling) markets. Obviously they also do football and rugby as their main sports.
The Dutch site is www.masita.com
I have to say that the quality of product is right up there with any I have seen on the market. Definitely better than what Nike and Adidas are selling into the Australian market currently.
I'd love to recreate our iconic early 80s kit in some form...... just a thought....

So Jimmy cagny or James Arthur today what do you think of the club not getting in touch with current sponsors about renewing their sponsorship . Mr.Tom is already gone and we must be nuts to let out biggest sponsor go . 72k don't worry Elton John will sort . It's like the song sorry when it's too late .

County#9 wrote:So Jimmy cagny or James Arthur today what do you think of the club not getting in touch with current sponsors about renewing their sponsorship . Mr.Tom is already gone and we must be nuts to let out biggest sponsor go . 72k don't worry Elton John will sort . It's like the song sorry when it's too late .

how do you know that the club haven’t been in touch with sponsors? has that been published anywhere? because I can’t take your word for it as you’ve been proven as a div who gets everything wrong.

no idea why you are bringing Elton into it tho. your postings are quite bizarre mind so no wonder. #weird