Re: Playoffs

aberexile wrote:Coventry or Notts County for promotion from our league? Perhaps Coventry? Won't Notts County go pop if they don't make it this year?
Although it seems inevitable that their overspending will land them back in trouble, they apparently have a plan which includes losing a million or so in each of the next few years if I recall correctly.

Amberexile wrote:
aberexile wrote:Coventry or Notts County for promotion from our league? Perhaps Coventry? Won't Notts County go pop if they don't make it this year?
Although it seems inevitable that their overspending will land them back in trouble, they apparently have a plan which includes losing a million or so in each of the next few years if I recall correctly.
Speculating to accumulate, a perfectly reasonable business plan if you are looking to grow your business and have capital to plug the gaps.

Exile 1976 wrote:1-1, piss poor decision by the referee to give Coventry a late penalty
I thought it was a pen at first to be fair. Also 9/10 even if it was a pen at that stage in the game the ref wouldn't give it. We want ref's to make more attacking decisions so I don't really have a problem with him giving it.