Re: Supporters' Meeting - 23 May

If anyone is reading from the panel on the night, respectfully, can I please ask that all speakers are clearly identified before we start, that they speak clearly and don't mumble. Can I ask that any A/V, sound & PA equipment is suitable for the purpose, and that any graphics etc can actually be seen. Please don't use "yellow" on white background for example.

newgroundrodney wrote:If anyone is reading from the panel on the night, respectfully, can I please ask that all speakers are clearly identified before we start, that they speak clearly and don't mumble. Can I ask that any A/V, sound & PA equipment is suitable for the purpose, and that any graphics etc can actually be seen. Please don't use "yellow" on white background for example.
Will pass this on

Colin Faulkner wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:If anyone is reading from the panel on the night, respectfully, can I please ask that all speakers are clearly identified before we start, that they speak clearly and don't mumble. Can I ask that any A/V, sound & PA equipment is suitable for the purpose, and that any graphics etc can actually be seen. Please don't use "yellow" on white background for example.
Will pass this on
Thanks for that. It's my hope that this meeting will be the start of a new "coming together as one", with everyone all agreeing to work together from hereon in.
Perhaps we could have a recruitment drive for the B&R Scheme on the night, or at least some flyers & paper application forms available to take away.