Re: Kit Sponsorship

If this is the standard of our commercial department then I am truly appalled, although I am not wholly surprised about the lack of professionalism. Proof reading fail????

"To sponsor a first team players kit for the 2018/19 season please email commcerical@newport-county.co.uk to register your interest and find out more information."

commcerical ..............

How can they not get an email address correct in such an important area??? This is a much needed income stream.

Incredible.

bignbeefy wrote:If this is the standard of our commercial department then I am truly appalled, although I am not wholly surprised about the lack of professionalism. Proof reading fail????

"To sponsor a first team players kit for the 2018/19 season please email commcerical@newport-county.co.uk to register your interest and find out more information."

How can they not get an email address correct in such an important area??? This is a much needed income stream.

Incredible.
For once I have to disagree.

Supporters meeting 10th May. On the 8th May, hey ho it's now on the 23rd May. Kits for the academy kids, in August, look boys August, April stop moaning they are both months aren't they? Come to think of it they both begin with 'A'.

Incredible you say? Sadly for Newport County it's pretty much par for the course.

I tried to book hospitality twice last season and I never once got a reply to my emails. There is no point phoning the club either as they never answer.

In previous seasons it was easy to book for hospitality and pay over the phone, such a shame we have taken our eye off the ball.

bignbeefy wrote:If this is the standard of our commercial department then I am truly appalled, although I am not wholly surprised about the lack of professionalism. Proof reading fail????

Incredible.
Let’s hope for lots of illiterate rich people to respond then - perhaps the kit has been ordered from Adiads eh? :grin:
In reality though, this is absolutely appalling both because of the bad communication skills but also for the image of the club. Where do we get these people from?

In fairness this is rather shoddy, it is not good enough to have a team of volunteers not proof reading all club communication. Lets look on the bright side though, we could be a club worth millions employing full time staff and yet still spelling Michael Carrick and Anderson incorrectly on club shirts.

I had to send separate emails to the club asking for refunds on the jackets that were part of the academy package that we never received . In the emails I had to put my details with bank acc and sort code . Every parent had to do the same . The club didn't even have the decency to reply to the emails and tell us when they transferred money into mine and other parents accounts with an extended apology , we had to keep checking our own accounts to see if we had refund.

Professional of us.

County#9 wrote:I had to send separate emails to the club asking for refunds on the jackets that were part of the academy package that we never received . In the emails I had to put my details with bank acc and sort code . Every parent had to do the same . The club didn't even have the decency to reply to the emails and tell us when they transferred money into mine and other parents accounts with an extended apology , we had to keep checking our own accounts to see if we had refund.

Professional of us.

Are you intending to mention the Academy kit issues in every post you make? !

If you paid for something and it took 10 months to come and you didn't get an answer and nobody came to see you at all how would you feel . Says it all about you I guess .

The point was being that how poor the club treat people who pay good money. If you read a post on this thread and others . I.e . Kit, hospitality, advertising boardings . Theres quite a trend from the club in how poor and unprofessional we are off the field . All people ask for is respect and decency for the money the club are quick enough to take .

Don t be an ostrich .
Last edited by County#9 on May 16th, 2018, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

County#9 wrote:If you paid for something and it took 10 months to come and you didn't get an answer and nobody came to see you at all how would you feel . Says it all about you I guess .

The point was being that how poor the club treat people who pay good money. If you read some of the posts about .

Nice one though ostrich .
I'd be pretty pissed by it, but I probably wouldn't repeatedly raise it on an unofficial football forum.

Whoareya if you don't raise it hear where do you do it because you certainly don't get any answers from the club and I havnt and other parents havnt we are just greeted with silence .

I understand your point but when will the penny drop about communication with the club and that they can't treat people so appallingly.