Re: Exeter v Lincoln?

Corpaboy wrote:What's the odds on Rhead losing his temper and getting sent off ??

Depends if the burger van has any food left :lol: :lol: :lol:

So these Cowley brothers aren't that good then.. They only won the National League because their budget was huge compared to most teams there and they tried to throw more money 'chasing the dream' and it didn't work out for them.
Didn't MF say they offered 'silly money ' to get Green that blew us out of the water ?I bet their budget is 3 or 4 times bigger than ours and they don't look that much better

neilcork68 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:What's the odds on Rhead losing his temper and getting sent off ??

Depends if the burger van has any food left :lol: :lol: :lol:

So these Cowley brothers aren't that good then.. They only won the National League because their budget was huge compared to most teams there and they tried to throw more money 'chasing the dream' and it didn't work out for them.
Didn't MF say they offered 'silly money ' to get Green that blew us out of the water ?I bet their budget is 3 or 4 times bigger than ours and they don't look that much better
I suppose the test will be next season when we play them again !!!
3-0 down now , and apart from pumping the ball long to Rhead to nod down , they've done nothing in this game

Skate Exile wrote:Poor game so far. How did we lose to Lincoln?
They're better at being physical than we are, which is our main asset - and at least in the home game where we drew, the ref failed to give any of their numerous pre-challenge pulls, pushes and shirt-pulling as a foul which gave them a huge advantage, so I doubt the away game would have been any different.

Quite pleased to see them lose, though I don't want Exeter to go up either. Nor Coventry, so hoping Notts come through.

SJG99 wrote:
Skate Exile wrote:Poor game so far. How did we lose to Lincoln?
They're better at being physical than we are, which is our main asset - and at least in the home game where we drew, the ref failed to give any of their numerous pre-challenge pulls, pushes and shirt-pulling as a foul which gave them a huge advantage, so I doubt the away game would have been any different.

Quite pleased to see them lose, though I don't want Exeter to go up either. Nor Coventry, so hoping Notts come through.
Not even when Wilmott was smashed into the advertising at the end of the 1st half..