Re: Worried?

Probably waiting for Frank and Labs to make up their minds. Don't expect much anyway no doubt we are hoping for loan signings to be decent. Worried? not really we have to accept the position we are currently in.

Maybe when Tunbridge goes to stevenage we will see a bit of activity in the market ? Not sure how much influence in signings he has but if he has any wouldn’t he be swaying more to getting stevenage to sign them ?

I am worried that Labs and Noubs late decision to sign new deals are delaying any new transfer targets.
Labs will be a big boost if he signs I am sure a few L.2 clubs are interested.
Cannot believe Noubs is taking so long because I cannot see many League 2 clubs queuing up to sign him and if he doesn't sign for us the non league awaits. imho.

Mf will have same budget as last season so why the panic? Lads wont be playing till after Christmas thats if all goes well with operation so thats on backburner , not a frank fan think we need better but thats just my opinion, iam sure mf wd have players in mind plus he is on holiday till nx wk plenty of time plenty of players out there , be interesting transfer window.

Players and managers are on holiday at this time of year so I wouldn't expect much to be happening.

Concerning big Frank, maybe London is calling him back even if it is for non-league, (Leyton O ?). I'm not a fan of his either and it wouldn't bother me if he left. His month's grace must be coming to an end soon. Want Labadie to stay but even then, given his injury, he won't be available until Christmas so if he leaves his wages can be used for a fit player early season.