Re: The 18/19 squad...so far

daftasfxxx wrote:You seem to take great pleasure in mocking ex players who didn't quite make the mark with us, lovely bloke who wanted to stay and i wish him all the best but hey keep up the bitchy remarks and the childish emoji's as you're really good at it

Who wouldn't want to stay when your being paid good money to do something your crap at ? How the hell his agent managed to screw two years out of a Football League club will always be a mystery.
I have always stated on here that when i spoke with him in the club shop he does come across as a decent bloke but a professional footballer he ain't .

Finally , write what you want about me because as I have said in the past many times . I don't give a flying one if it upsets you or anyone else. You rarely have a decent word to say about anyone anyway.

neilcork68 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:You seem to take great pleasure in mocking ex players who didn't quite make the mark with us, lovely bloke who wanted to stay and i wish him all the best but hey keep up the bitchy remarks and the childish emoji's as you're really good at it

Who wouldn't want to stay when your being paid good money to do something your crap at ? How the hell his agent managed to screw two years out of a Football League club will always be a mystery.
I have always stated on here that when i spoke with him in the club shop he does come across as a decent bloke but a professional footballer he ain't .

Finally , write what you want about me because as I have said in the past many times . I don't give a flying one if it upsets you or anyone else. You rarely have a decent word to say about anyone anyway.
What did you say to him?

For the vacant GK position, possibly the club could look at bringing Billy O'Brien in.

A former Manchester City and St. Mirren player, he's 23 and out of contract.

Word is that Cardiff City might be trialing him (as he knows their GK coach Andy Dibble from his time at Manchester City), so we may need to act fast.

neilcork68 wrote:

Anyone?
Only you, you're lower than a snakes belly

I think a lot of business will be done post 1 Jul when contracts expire and players without a club look to find a home. Not ideal when we start pre season but we have to move with the demands of the market. The fact that Labidie has not signed would suggest he may be playing the same game. Some players like to gamble but once squads start crystallising their demands will reduce which will suit us.

Bush wrote:I think we are one of 7 league two teams not to do business yet. Also 9 premier league teams including the two with the richest owners haven’t done any business yet. Nothing to worry about yet.

Its a shorter window this year though as it shuts almost a month earlier than it has done in the past. i would have hoped to hear at least one of the players MF wanted to stay had signed or we would have made one signing by now.
It hasn't even been confirmed that we have a sponsor lined up to replace Mr Tom
For a supposedly 'fan owned club' that we are, the fans don't know much do we ???
Then again if there is no news to report they cant tell us anything................

neilcork68 wrote:
Bush wrote:I think we are one of 7 league two teams not to do business yet. Also 9 premier league teams including the two with the richest owners haven’t done any business yet. Nothing to worry about yet.

Its a shorter window this year though as it shuts almost a month earlier than it has done in the past. i would have hoped to hear at least one of the players MF wanted to stay had signed or we would have made one signing by now.
It hasn't even been confirmed that we have a sponsor lined up to replace Mr Tom
For a supposedly 'fan owned club' that we are, the fans don't know much do we ???
Then again if there is no news to report they cant tell us anything................
The transfer window doesn’t affect us though. We only deal in free transfers most of the time.