Re: rumours

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Weren’t the new members voted on to the board with the intention of providing more transparency ? Perhaps they can enlighten us?
Why should any board member come on here to answer any rumour put forward, especially by a new member who's first few posts have been bazaar to say the least

Mr Figo wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
Ado wrote:Rumours - used to be a good bar in the town centre in the early nineties.

The Griffin used to be good as well. And Rudi's.
The Griffin was great!
Met my wife to be in there.... :grin:
Met mine in the bank nightclub other end of the same street

big baz wrote:Bizarre
So there are these two men dying of thirst crawling through the desert. They come across a a market. They crawl up to the first store and ask to buy a glass of water. "Sorry says the store-holder, I don't have any water but I can sell you some sponge cake, topped with jelly and covered in custard."

'That's no good' says one of the men, "we need water". So they crawl to the next stall and again try to buy a glass of water. Again the stall holder says he can only sell them sponge topped with jelly and custard. In fact at every stall in the entire market place only sells sponge topped with jelly and custard.

Still thirsty the two men crawl back out into the desert.

"That was odd." Said the first man.

"It was", agreed his companion, "it was a trifle bazaar." :grin: