rumours

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

paleale

Posts

3

rumours

Postby paleale » June 11th, 2018, 12:02 pm

a brilliant album by fleetwood mac as we all know. but can we also find out whether there is any truth in these;

1) day is off to bristol rovers
2) amond is up for sale
3) all fa cup money has been spent on a new ticketing system

one day when arcadia meets venus, and the stars are perfectly aligned, the truth will be told by the rumour mongers and their fishermen.
no avatar
User

Newportonian

Posts

1524

Re: rumours

Postby Newportonian » June 11th, 2018, 1:32 pm

Today I heard a rumour about a rumour being a false rumour but that rumour could also be a false rumour intended to discredit the original rumour so I’m unsure which rumour to spread
:shock:
no avatar
User

Justanordinaryfan

Posts

661

Re: rumours

Postby Justanordinaryfan » June 11th, 2018, 1:37 pm

Weren’t the new members voted on to the board with the intention of providing more transparency ? Perhaps they can enlighten us?
no avatar
User

owlsabout

Posts

604

Re: rumours

Postby owlsabout » June 11th, 2018, 1:55 pm

Did nt alex say we wd be using the wru ticketing system so we are saving money there .
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

17255

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: rumours

Postby UPTHEPORT » June 11th, 2018, 2:00 pm

owlsabout wrote:Did nt alex say we wd be using the wru ticketing system so we are saving money there .



That was just a rumour
User avatar
User

daftasfxxx

Posts

4958

Location

Newport

Re: rumours

Postby daftasfxxx » June 11th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Weren’t the new members voted on to the board with the intention of providing more transparency ? Perhaps they can enlighten us?

Why should any board member come on here to answer any rumour put forward, especially by a new member who's first few posts have been bazaar to say the least
no avatar
User

big baz

Posts

3883

Location

Newport,

Re: rumours

Postby big baz » June 11th, 2018, 4:01 pm

Bizarre
User avatar
User

daftasfxxx

Posts

4958

Location

Newport

Re: rumours

Postby daftasfxxx » June 11th, 2018, 4:03 pm

big baz wrote:Bizarre

I'm glad you agree :wink:
no avatar
User

Justanordinaryfan

Posts

661

Re: rumours

Postby Justanordinaryfan » June 11th, 2018, 4:37 pm

I agree ... old members got criticised for exactly the same reasons though.
no avatar
User

RThomas55

Posts

46

Re: rumours

Postby RThomas55 » June 11th, 2018, 4:39 pm

We are in for Peterborough United's Anthony Grant.
User avatar
User

Ado

Posts

516

Re: rumours

Postby Ado » June 11th, 2018, 4:51 pm

Rumours - used to be a good bar in the town centre in the early nineties.

The Griffin used to be good as well. And Rudi's.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

1784

Re: rumours

Postby Willthiswork » June 11th, 2018, 7:12 pm

Ado wrote:Rumours - used to be a good bar in the town centre in the early nineties.

The Griffin used to be good as well. And Rudi's.

The Griffin was great!
User avatar
User

Mr Figo

Posts

712

Re: rumours

Postby Mr Figo » June 11th, 2018, 7:18 pm

Willthiswork wrote:
Ado wrote:Rumours - used to be a good bar in the town centre in the early nineties.

The Griffin used to be good as well. And Rudi's.

The Griffin was great!


Met my wife to be in there.... :grin:
User avatar
User

daftasfxxx

Posts

4958

Location

Newport

Re: rumours

Postby daftasfxxx » June 11th, 2018, 7:21 pm

Mr Figo wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
Ado wrote:Rumours - used to be a good bar in the town centre in the early nineties.

The Griffin used to be good as well. And Rudi's.

The Griffin was great!


Met my wife to be in there.... :grin:

Met mine in the bank nightclub other end of the same street
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

10060

Re: rumours

Postby Stan A. Einstein » June 11th, 2018, 7:28 pm

big baz wrote:Bizarre


So there are these two men dying of thirst crawling through the desert. They come across a a market. They crawl up to the first store and ask to buy a glass of water. "Sorry says the store-holder, I don't have any water but I can sell you some sponge cake, topped with jelly and covered in custard."

'That's no good' says one of the men, "we need water". So they crawl to the next stall and again try to buy a glass of water. Again the stall holder says he can only sell them sponge topped with jelly and custard. In fact at every stall in the entire market place only sells sponge topped with jelly and custard.

Still thirsty the two men crawl back out into the desert.

"That was odd." Said the first man.

"It was", agreed his companion, "it was a trifle bazaar." :grin:
Next

Who is online

Powered by phpBB ®