Re: Signings this week?

Hearing that the Mad Hippy wants to slash the budget at FGR, so would not be surprised if we sign a few ex FGR players.

Dale Vince did not get his way a proposed new stadium for them, and reading between the lines on the FGR forum a few of their fans aren't too optimistic for the season ahead. A few of them are nervous about what happens if the cash is pulled.

Sign people when we're skint some real dreamers who need to attend meetings and take on board what our board say,if you can't see through spin and bullshit get researching and listening to the people who are not intelligent enough to try to baffle all county fans.

RThomas55 wrote:Hearing that the Mad Hippy wants to slash the budget at FGR, so would not be surprised if we sign a few ex FGR players.

Dale Vince did not get his way a proposed new stadium for them, and reading between the lines on the FGR forum a few of their fans aren't too optimistic for the season ahead. A few of them are nervous about what happens if the cash is pulled.
Interesting. I didn't know the new stadium had been rejected, can you supply a URL?

I'd guess most forums have posts where if you read between the lines a few fans aren't too optimistic and fear what would happen if a backer pulled support.

George Street-Bridge wrote:
RThomas55 wrote:Hearing that the Mad Hippy wants to slash the budget at FGR, so would not be surprised if we sign a few ex FGR players.

Interesting. I didn't know the new stadium had been rejected, can you supply a URL?

I'd guess most forums have posts where if you read between the lines a few fans aren't too optimistic and fear what would happen if a backer pulled support.
According to Gloucestershire Live on 1 May 2018 Dale Vince's plans for a new eco stadium has moved a step nearer to being a reality. That it only one source, it may be there is better/later information out there. I would be interested if either of you can cite the source of Dale Vince being foiled.