Re: Frank off to Colchester?

theale wrote:I don't agree with stan on everything but the man does his research and makes some very valid points concerning our club,it probably frustrates him that he's trying to educate pork sometimes,no research causes blinkered thick reaction formally.
Good morning,

Not being the Pope I am in fact far from being infallible and am often wrong. I am therefore grateful that you don't always agree with me. Only idiots agree with each other all the time. What I do is look at the evidence and from what I know estimate that which I think will be the outcome.

Reading your post and seeing that Jimmy Exile seems to be posting away at length the evidence would suggest that Jimmy is asking me a question/s.

A few weeks ago, utterly bored with this inane rather silly and frankly untruthful man I informed Jimmy that I wouldn't be replying to his garbage in future. I have done this by not bothering to read his 'contributions'. It is of course up to others to whether they read his posts and if they do whether they take any notice of them. The same thing is true of my contributions also.

My view is that people should hold their own opinions and express those opinions if they wish. Nobody in their right mind believes that they are always right and I learn from those who disagree with me but actually take the time to say why.

Best regards,

Stan/Bren

Lol this is amazing!

Stan has a number of times thrown about a damaging insinuation that somehow Gavin has given Flynn 40k more than the ‘going Rate’ and has also hinted this is because of there friendship.

this is obvisouly a huge thing if true, yet when stan is asked to back up his rumour he just flounces off and says that I am untruthful and refuses to answer.

haha stan you are scared of debate because you know you are making things up again!

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
theale wrote:I don't agree with stan on everything but the man does his research and makes some very valid points concerning our club,it probably frustrates him that he's trying to educate pork sometimes,no research causes blinkered thick reaction formally.
Good morning,

Not being the Pope I am in fact far from being infallible and am often wrong. I am therefore grateful that you don't always agree with me. Only idiots agree with each other all the time. What I do is look at the evidence and from what I know estimate that which I think will be the outcome.

Reading your post and seeing that Jimmy Exile seems to be posting away at length the evidence would suggest that Jimmy is asking me a question/s

A few weeks ago, utterly bored with this inane rather silly and frankly untruthful man I informed Jimmy that I wouldn't be replying to his garbage in future. I have done this by not bothering to read his 'contributions'. It is of course up to others to whether they read his posts and if they do whether they take any notice of them. The same thing is true of my contributions also.

My view is that people should hold their own opinions and express those opinions if they wish. Nobody in their right mind believes that they are always right and I learn from those who disagree with me but actually take the time to say why.

Best regards,

Stan/Bren
Your statement re. Mike Fynn's salary was not an opinion, however, but appeared to be a statement of fact.

Maybe, as you're not responding to Jimmy Exile, you could enlighten me as to the going rate for a Div. 2 manager and how this compares with Mike Flynn's.

Cornish Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Good morning,

Reading your post and seeing that Jimmy Exile seems to be posting away at length the evidence would suggest that Jimmy is asking me a question/s

Best regards,

Stan/Bren
Your statement re. Mike Fynn's salary was not an opinion, however, but appeared to be a statement of fact.

Maybe, as you're not responding to Jimmy Exile, you could enlighten me as to the going rate for a Div. 2 manager and how this compares with Mike Flynn's.
Of course.

The going rate for a league two manager is about £70-75,000 pa. Mike Flynn's salary is between £110-120,000 pa.

Incidentally I was contacted by a club official who didn't deny the story but instead asked me how I knew.

In relation to the word that is sacrosanct to you "transparency" then please reveal how you knew ?

Of course you won't, hiding behind not revealing sources etc.

So , you "know" that the manager is earning between the figures you quote.

Be a good chap and tell us all how you know.

After all that is what you have always said you would do , isn't it? , let everybody know what is going on.

Now, don't worry about revelaing your soucre, I'm sure many of us know who that is anyway, but just be man enough to do what you say is the way forward and tell all how you know.

Threadbare wrote:

Now, don't worry about revelaing your soucre, I'm sure many of us know who that is anyway,

Newport County have directors and club officials. They have wives and girlfriends, friends and partners. We all have someone and in many cases a number of people with whom we confide.

As for not worrying about not revealing my sources, don't worry I won't. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Threadbare wrote:

Now, don't worry about revelaing your soucre, I'm sure many of us know who that is anyway,

Newport County have directors and club officials. They have wives and girlfriends, friends and partners. We all have someone and in many cases a number of people with whom we confide.

The clue is in the word confide. Surely, information, true or otherwise, given in confidence, should not be made public.

Cornish Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Threadbare wrote:

The clue is in the word confide. Surely, information, true or otherwise, given in confidence, should not be made public.
Perhaps so. The Mafia have a code of silence, the KGB, and the criminal underworld in general hate a grass. You are entitled to your opinion that Newport County should aspire to keep such company and that my informant(s) should be identified. It is though not a view I share. :grin:

As long as Stan co-operates with any investigation to determine which director or club official leaked the information in the first place, does it really matter who told Stan?

btw I don't expect there will be an investigation as sacking one person for gross misconduct of this kind would start an avalanche of dismissals when some of the people who would need to be involved are themselves serial leakers.

Amberexile wrote:As long as Stan co-operates with any investigation to determine which director or club official leaked the information in the first place, does it really matter who told Stan?

btw I don't expect there will be an investigation as sacking one person for gross misconduct of this kind would start an avalanche of dismissals when some of the people who would need to be involved are themselves serial leakers.

Paul,

Two points. One I certainly won't be assisting any investigation.

Secondly, remember information is not always deliberately leaked. The truth has a habit of coming to the surface almost by it's own accord. Remember the old adage that once two people know a secret it is only a matter of time before the whole world does.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Transparency Stan transparency
You was the biggest advocate for it
Odd isn't it? You want me, who owes you no fiduciary duty to reveal my source(s) but want the club who do owe you a fiduciary duty to be able to keep this information from you.
I already know mate so don't worry

He just makes it up as he goes along. like the time when he reckoned we were losing 250 grand a year on beer profits

he has the cheek to call me untruthful when all I’ve ever done it prove him wrong with facts.

daftasfxxx wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Odd isn't it? You want me, who owes you no fiduciary duty to reveal my source(s) but want the club who do owe you a fiduciary duty to be able to keep this information from you.
I already know mate so don't worry
Excellent. Feel free to enlighten everyone else.

:roll: