Re: Att'n Amberexile

Thanks Brendan,
Arrived today, busy day so only had a quick read through. On first reading it looks pretty simple but full of holes and agree to agrees. I'd have never signed it in that state and I'm glad I didn't show it to the legal team while I was with them last week now.
Paul

Percy plunkett wrote:That's great news.Oscar Wilde once said."There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about,and that is not being talked about".
He also said that that people would care a lot less about what others thought of them if they only realized how seldom they did.

However to allay your curiosity Paul asked me to send him a copy of the license between County and the owners of Rodney Parade.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:That's great news.Oscar Wilde once said."There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about,and that is not being talked about".
He also said that that people would care a lot less about what others thought of them if they only realized how seldom they did.

However to allay your curiosity Paul asked me to send him a copy of the license between County and the owners of Rodney Parade.
When did the license start ?