Re: Informed sources tell me.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Bush wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Well called Bush.

Newport v Brizzle now to be played behind closed doors
Just hope the other thing I told you isn’t true!

Fingers crossed.....but I really think you're right about that too.
with Bush’s recent record on rumours, I doubt he is right about anything

Bush wrote:Jimmy yes the rumour yesterday I said the game was off was a shocker.

Hi Bush,

I too was told that the game was off yesterday because Newport Live wanted a fee greatly than County could afford to pay.

Like you I would be surprised if the other rumour you had heard was true. However we all know that Jimmy Exile does tend to go apoplectic whenever bad news which happens to be true is posted on here.

I feel I must point out one thing. I only ever speak for myself and I don't hide who I am and I don't have multiple identities. I can see that the more cynical readers of this board might think that I have deliberately invented a alter ego in Jimmy. And indeed I can see how doing so, what I believe that the military describe as 'black op's' would help enhance my credibility. However that is not my style. I can categorically state that I am not Jimmy.

However I hope he keeps up the good work.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Bush wrote:Jimmy yes the rumour yesterday I said the game was off was a shocker.

Hi Bush,

I too was told that the game was off yesterday because Newport Live wanted a fee greatly than County could afford to pay.

Like you I would be surprised if the other rumour you had heard was true. However we all know that Jimmy Exile does tend to go apoplectic whenever bad news which happens to be true is posted on here.

I feel I must point out one thing. I only ever speak for myself and I don't hide who I am and I don't have multiple identities. I can see that the more cynical readers of this board might think that I have deliberately invented a alter ego in Jimmy. And indeed I can see how doing so, what I believe that the military describe as 'black op's' would help enhance my credibility. However that is not my style. I can categorically state that I am not Jimmy.

lol stan. Constantly being made of fool of by little old me so post that shite above which nonone is buying.

embarrassing son lol

Lol. Revealing that a game was off compared to spreading damaging shite that the wRU and newport live have kicked us out.

you are definitely more hysterical than Stan, but to be fair to you not as thick

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Hi Bush,

lol stan. Constantly being made of fool of by little old me so post that shite above which nonone is buying.

embarrassing son lol
Keep up the good work nonone!!!!

rdh2210 wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:https://twitter.com/argusoncounty?lang=en

This posted on Argus site - maybe he hasn't gone
I was interested in the tweet further down, that John Akinde had signed for Lincoln for a undisclosed fee! :shock:
Where is Lincoln's money coming from?
Surely from an FA Cup run and promotion the season before last. Followed by selling 5000? season tickets and an average gate of 8000. Sorry I don't have the exact figures.