Re: Kit Launch

Well, the original post was simply a snippet of information about time, venue and location. Just what anyone reading the title would need to know. The follow up comments, other than Taff's lighthearted one about the timing, we're NGR and Bush speculating about the reason for the venue decision. I hope it's a big success.

Stan ...........
keep asking your questions of the way our Club is being run . Don't stop , because you have some serious opinions and questions to ask .

But , every thread that appears on here with either just general information or somebody , other than you , having an opinion just deteriorates into you and others involved in a slanging match !!

If you're really that clever , put yourself up for election to The Board next time , or at lest turn up for Supporters Meetings and air your views .

I'm getting bored again now

Corpaboy wrote:Stan ...........
keep asking your questions of the way our Club is being run . Don't stop , because you have some serious opinions and questions to ask .

But , every thread that appears on here with either just general information or somebody , other than you , having an opinion just deteriorates into you and others involved in a slanging match !!

If you're really that clever , put yourself up for election to The Board next time , or at lest turn up for Supporters Meetings and air your views .

well said

I am sorry that you are bored.

But I do have to ask. Why don't you take up this point with GSB and Jimmyexile? They wreck thread after thread but you seem to think that I should take responsibility for people calling me....... well you can read all that above.

Don't get me wrong, I don't pretend that their behaviour or my annoyance is in any way comparable with people who really suffer, I don't pretend to suffer at all. But the logic is the same, she's to blame for wearing a short skirt.

Figo makes the best point. As he says hammer and nail. I can see that these people are ridiculous and by hammering them when I should just ignore their boorish insults, I waste time and energy. That's a fair point. It is the only sensible criticism of me that I have heard.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:

I am sorry that you are bored.

But I do have to ask. Why don't you take up this point with GSB and Jimmyexile? They wreck thread after thread but you seem to think that I should take responsibility for people calling me....... well you can read all that above.

Don't get me wrong, I don't pretend that their behaviour or my annoyance is in any way comparable with people who really suffer, I don't pretend to suffer at all. But the logic is the same, she's to blame for wearing a short skirt.

Figo makes the best point. As he says hammer and nail. I can see that these people are ridiculous and by hammering them when I should just ignore their boorish insults, I waste time and energy. That's a fair point. It is the only sensible criticism of me that I have heard.
"And when the seagulls follow the trawler" ......

You've lost it mate . I know you won't , but , hang your boots up ...