Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

neilcork68 wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:Owls and Stan

Agree with everything you state.

The vitriol on this forum, the main protagonist being this youngster Jimmy Exile is now beyond a joke..

2 + 2 make 4.

We are clearly locked out of our shared shop and ticket office.

Neon for goodness sake!

Until a board member explains the situation (not on here) of course I will believe that fact

They always say there is 'no smoke without fire'.......all these rumours coming out about our off field activities are worrying to the average everyday fan like me too.
Clarification is IMO needed as we are supposed to be a fans owned club, are we not ????
Yes agreed we need to be told as a matter of urgency, and curtesy, wether the rumours about the ticket office/shop within RP are true or not?

I wouldn't listen to anything weird Jimmy says. I believe he is probably linked to the manager more than the board because no member of the board or anyone linked to it would be making public messages that everything is fine between them and the WRU.

It sounds like theres a lot going on behind the scenes that unfortunately will take time to sort and the club/board have to try to make other arrangements to make things work as smooth as possible right now.

I also don't believe we are locked out of the training ground which was what I actually said although weird jimmy would try and make out I did. I believe like with the ground there is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that we simply cannot be privy to right now till there is something to announce.

I am staggered to read people say there is no issue with us and the WRU right now when even at the last meeting a board member publically stated there was!

I have been told by a very good friend who's to do with Newport RFC that we're certainly not behind on any rent & the issue lies with the WRU.
For example, If they decide to do any upgrades around Rodders etc, without ours or RFC's agreement mind, and of no benefit to us, we are then billed for a big percentage of this.
My mate is very worried that the RFC will be next & that the WRU are making things as difficult and expensive as possible in the hope of pushing us both out.

excessbee wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:
............. We are clearly locked out of our shared shop and ticket office.

......... I will believe that fact
Come on Harps. If it's only hearsay on the forum, how can it be a fact. To state that you believe everything posted by any other forum member is a bit naive, surely?
Afternoon Excess.

Harps always talked sense but its Jolly speaking here.
Where did I say
"I believe everything posted by any other forum member"

You just made that up for whatever reason?
Simple way to find out is pop down to the Bisley joint shop which I believe was open throughout the week when just rugby and see if you can but a County product.
If they tell you the shop is being renovated its taking them nearly 6 weeks already.

M & S was kitted our quicker down Spytty.

Board meeting last Friday but no announcement yet.

Collect your season tickets when available at end of the month from The Neon.

Clearly everything is fine.

Pre Season games a total farce but again for all The Ostriches. Young Jimmy, AGB, George Street etc etc.
Nothing to be concerned about.

Clock is ticking!!!

jollysuperstar wrote:
excessbee wrote:
jollysuperstar wrote:
............. We are clearly locked out of our shared shop and ticket office.

......... I will believe that fact
Come on Harps. If it's only hearsay on the forum, how can it be a fact. To state that you believe everything posted by any other forum member is a bit naive, surely?
Afternoon Excess.

Harps always talked sense but its Jolly speaking here.
Where did I say
"I believe everything posted by any other forum member"

You just made that up for whatever reason?

This is from your post on page 11......... OK, you said you 'agree' rather than 'believe'.

Quote: Owls and Stan

Agree with everything you state.

owlsabout wrote:Evevyone are entitled to there opinions which some agree and some dont . Jimmy stroke carl you are embarrassing and a joke only my opinion by the way, stop defending and look at the facts ? No shop no ticket office no entry to RP iam worried , alex at last meeting said 2 stella games Bristol city over spytty now away / plus championship side tbc now stoke city under 23s really .cant even get undy game right mark crook moneyman and co op director for us did nt realize they were having there pitch relaid now at chepstow wtf . Ill keep checking about hereford in case nx wk cinderford ,
No idea who Carl is pal. you are talking bollox

Bush wrote:I wouldn't listen to anything weird Jimmy says. I believe he is probably linked to the manager more than the board because no member of the board or anyone linked to it would be making public messages that everything is fine between them and the WRU.

It sounds like theres a lot going on behind the scenes that unfortunately will take time to sort and the club/board have to try to make other arrangements to make things work as smooth as possible right now.

I also don't believe we are locked out of the training ground which was what I actually said although weird jimmy would try and make out I did. I believe like with the ground there is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that we simply cannot be privy to right now till there is something to announce.

I am staggered to read people say there is no issue with us and the WRU right now when even at the last meeting a board member publically stated there was!
When did I say everything is fine with the wRU?

Why are you making things up? Hang on I remembered that you are the guy who doesn’t know what his own employers do lol

neilcork68 wrote:
excessbee wrote:No hidden agenda on my part, I assure you.

your not allowed an opinion on here or you will be accused of having a hidden agenda......Haven't you read the small print ? :wink:
Utter nonsense. What people can't do is post bollocks and not have it challenged, even if it's easily demolished, or contradict themselves and get away with it.

Excess

Just to clarify I agree 100% with what Owls and Stan stated on page 11.

That does not mean that I may have different opinions to them elsewhere.

Anybody been to our new shop to see what the situation is as presumably its open for the Dragons products?