Re: Exiles in £350k annual loss

George Street-Bridge wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote: Tell me George, would you like to take this opportunity to apologize for your dog sniffing a turd remark?
Far from it, I'd like to re-emphasise it. A big part of your shtick here is trying to sniff out and stoke animosity between posters, at a very basic level by painting people as being in one of two camps. Some of the dimmer bulbs fall for it.
So in the one day people who disagree with George Street Bridge are according to George, dogs sniffing turds in the park, facile, and dimmer bulbs.

I am happy to let the readers of this board make their own minds up as to what they think of you.

8)

Stan A. Einstein wrote: So in the one day people who disagree with George Street Bridge are according to George, dogs sniffing turds in the park, facile, and dimmer bulbs. 8)
Yet again, not what I said - one sniffer, a handful of dimmer bulbs. Not "people" at large and nothing at all to with "agreeing with me".

Everyone will have a slightly different opinion on any particular topic. It's not a playground where you have to be in a gang.

George Street-Bridge wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote: So in the one day people who disagree with George Street Bridge are according to George, dogs sniffing turds in the park, facile, and dimmer bulbs. 8)

Everyone will have a slightly different opinion on any particular topic.
Brexit, capital punishment, Newport County. I think you will find people's opinions vary widely.

To say everyone will take a slightly different view on any topic is, now what's the word I'm looking for?

Facile. 8)

big baz wrote:
Threadbare wrote:Much more than they think of you old chap, apart from your arse lickers and "sources". Please post you board contact.
You won't of course. Transparency for everyone else but you eh dickhead ?
Haven’t you got school tomorrow?
Spot on perhaps he is in Jimmy's class.
Unbelievable some of the vitriol on here.
Contributors incapable of grown up dialogue.
Very very sad.