Re: Pre-Season Training at Dragon Park

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:So much for the rumours about being "locked out" of Newport Stadium then ??!! :roll:
There were no rumours of that. It has been said by some that Newport Live wanted more money to stage the Bristol City game than County would make from the game. As a consequence of that the club took the pragmatic decision to play the game behind closed doors at Bristol.

In fairness in those circumstances that is the decision I would have made.

Still never let the facts get in the way of a bit of brown nosing, eh?
Bush ... 6th July .....

"Just realised the game has been moved to Bristol as well. Are we still training there? If not have we been locked out of spytty as well?"
Are we still training there? A question to anyone who Anyone who goes over spytty and might see if we are training there. I had no idea if we were but there were photos of us training at Cwmbran and people saying we were at lliswerry high. You haven’t quoted me where I said I don’t believe we have been locked out.

Corpaboy wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:So much for the rumours about being "locked out" of Newport Stadium then ??!! :roll:
There were no rumours of that. It has been said by some that Newport Live wanted more money to stage the Bristol City game than County would make from the game. As a consequence of that the club took the pragmatic decision to play the game behind closed doors at Bristol.

In fairness in those circumstances that is the decision I would have made.

Still never let the facts get in the way of a bit of brown nosing, eh?
Bush ... 6th July .....

"Just realised the game has been moved to Bristol as well. Are we still training there? If not have we been locked out of spytty as well?"

We're not training at Spytty Park (Newport Stadium) any more though so this proves nothing.
However, I don't think we were 'locked out' of there, (Bush stated the same also), but we are now training at Dragon Park instead.

So .... all is fine then ? Happy Days !

I just wish people would think sometimes before putting these comments out there with no solid evidence apart from hearsay down the local .

If the "question" hadn't have been so dramatic , and , dare I say "negative" towards the club then no drama

Why not just ask "Oooo ... it looks like we're not training at Spytty at the moment . I wonder what we've organised instead and why ?" then no issue .

Onwards and upwards , eh ...

Corpaboy wrote:So .... all is fine then ? Happy Days !

I just wish people would think sometimes before putting these comments out there with no solid evidence apart from hearsay down the local .

If the "question" hadn't have been so dramatic , and , dare I say "negative" towards the club then no drama

Why not just ask "Oooo ... it looks like we're not training at Spytty at the moment . I wonder what we've organised instead and why ?" then no issue .

Onwards and upwards , eh ...
Like Exile states least of our worries.

Head nice and cool under that sand Corpa?

Loyalfoot wrote:I can't see Neil C at the training session for his planned meeting

What time do they start training......I have just returned home after waiting more than half an hour in Aldi car Park ( 9.0am until 9.45 am ) and a no show from Wilmott or any players ? (Got my receipt from Aldi's to prove I was there at the times i say :wink: )
#wasted journey :wink:
How would you know if I was there , do you know who I am or what I look like ?
Last edited by neilcork68 on July 11th, 2018, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.