Re: Brizzle City Friendly

Amberexile wrote:Have we been locked out of the black shorts as well!!!???
Bristol must only have one set of first team kits because they played in what looked like red training tops , blue shorts and blue socks..( They had a game way to Cheltenham last night and wore their fist team kit)
That's probably why we played in ALL AMBER.

I'm not getting involved in the 'lock out'' debate :wink: :lol:

I wish some on here had got into their cars and drove the short trip to Long Ashton to watch the behind closed door friendly we have just played....I watched under the pretence of playing golf :wink: but spent most of my time in the bushes overlooking the pitch...Even the green keepers joined me, after a few minutes of wondering what I was doing in the bushes :lol:
It was a better way of spending your time rather than sit on here arguing about things we cant alter unless we are asked to do so by the BOD.
i am as concerned as anyone on here about what goes on at our club but I wont get involved in things just because someone posts up a rumour. NO that's not me with my head in the sand.

By the way the first half was better than the second...Sheehan and Crofts look the biz.

Anyway signing off now to complete my 9 holes I paid for before going to work this afternoon/evening and trying to avoid the score in the England game until I get home and watch it...If we win I cant see me avoiding the score as every Radio Station will be talking about it.......

FOUR

neilcork68 wrote:I wish some on here had got into their cars and drove the short trip to Long Ashton to watch the behind closed door friendly we have just played....I watched under the pretence of playing golf :wink: but spent most of my time in the bushes overlooking the pitch...Even the green keepers joined me, after a few minutes of wondering what I was doing in the bushes :lol:
It was a better way of spending your time rather than sit on here arguing about things we cant alter unless we are asked to do so by the BOD.
i am as concerned as anyone on here about what goes on at our club but I wont get involved in things just because someone posts up a rumour. NO that's not me with my head in the sand.

By the way the first half was better than the second...Sheehan and Crofts look the biz.

Anyway signing off now to complete my 9 holes I paid for before going to work this afternoon/evening and trying to avoid the score in the England game until I get home and watch it...If we win I cant see me avoiding the score as every Radio Station will be talking about it.......

FOUR
Proper fan this guy! I’ve supported the County since the 50’s but never gone to those extremes to watch a friendly. Well done Corky! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

lowandhard wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:I wish some on here had got into their cars and drove the short trip to Long Ashton to watch the behind closed door friendly we have just played....I watched under the pretence of playing golf :wink: but spent most of my time in the bushes overlooking the pitch...Even the green keepers joined me, after a few minutes of wondering what I was doing in the bushes :lol:

FOUR
Proper fan this guy! I’ve supported the County since the 50’s but never gone to those extremes to watch a friendly. Well done Corky! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Don't worry I haven't completely lost it, it wasn't just a special trip...The wife has family living in the area, I get to play 9 holes of golf on a course I haven't played on for 20 years and watch a County game as well.........If Carlsberg did mornings....I have just had one of them :wink: :lol:

A few beers and an England win would make it a decent day

Baladabadi wrote:It's a bit of fun.

Makes a change from the doom and gloom or arguements that seem to be clogging up the message board recently.
I wouldn't know as I've muted Stan, GSB, Alan G Bryant and Jimmy. Much more positive and constructive when you can no longer see those 4 posts.

BASSALEG EXILE wrote:
Baladabadi wrote:It's a bit of fun.

Makes a change from the doom and gloom or arguements that seem to be clogging up the message board recently.
I wouldn't know as I've muted Stan, GSB, Alan G Bryant and Jimmy. Much more positive and constructive when you can no longer see those 4 posts.
Very wise. :grin: