Re: The Silence of the Sheepshaggers

1. No news as yet regarding Labadie ''staying or going''.
2. No official announcement as yet of a start date to collect season tickets.
3. No outcome issued as yet of the recent ''survey''.
4. No club shop at Rodders rather than have one at Rodders and Kingsway.
5. Five friendlies played, only three goals scored.
6. Ticket office issue/s.
7. Rumour this, rumour that regarding County and the WRU.
8. Nodoubt more.

With only fifteen days before the season begins, supporters having a feeling of uncertainty perhaps.

reebok0165 wrote:1. No news as yet regarding Labadie ''staying or going''.
8. Nodoubt more.

With only fifteen days before the season begins, supporters having a feeling of uncertainty perhaps.
hoping for good news, but fearing the worst i suspect. It's almost akin to a collective holding of breath.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
8. Nodoubt more.

hoping for good news, but fearing the worst i suspect. It's almost akin to a collective holding of breath.
Yes , all of that I suspect : hence the title and the reference to Thomas Harris’s novel.

Good Afternoon!

With the new season looming on the horizon I am sure many folk will start dusting off the keyboard from the summer break...

I will start and do my bit for you...new thread alert!

Re Stan... My position is that I agree it is quieter without him, i find him both entertaining and irritating at the same time, but i read every damn thing he posts, usually catching up whilst having my coffee before leaving for work in the mornings. he is solely responsible for me being late out in the mornings on a regular basis. I love his passion, but loathe how everything descends into farce, and point scoring....actually...i think its the farce bit that makes it entertaining!

regards

Phil in Northampton

lowandhard wrote:
Lenwearesaved wrote:He does divide opinion. I watched all three of his videos on YouTube. I didnt' think he spiteful in anything he said which came as a surprise after all I had heard about him. Why did he get band?
He said someone did/didn’t have a brother :grin: the truth is lost in the passage of time :grin:
Not quite. On a certain thread a poster said, 'my brother said.......' On a completely different thread the same poster attempted to ridicule Stan for something he (Stan) said by saying, 'ha,ha, lol, lol, I don't have a brother'. All Stan did was point out this difference in what the same poster was saying. For that he gets banned for breaking the anonymity rules. Yeh right.

I have said this before and I'll say it again. Rules is rules, blah, blah, blah, yes I get that. In my opinion, banning anyone for offences other than the threat of violence, racism or sexism is just plain daft. That goes for other people I have spoken up for who have been previously banned including Michael, ncfc67, Harps and Stan. Bloody stupid.

pembsexile wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
Lenwearesaved wrote:He does divide opinion. I watched all three of his videos on YouTube. I didnt' think he spiteful in anything he said which came as a surprise after all I had heard about him. Why did he get band?
He said someone did/didn’t have a brother :grin: the truth is lost in the passage of time :grin:
Not quite. On a certain thread a poster said, 'my brother said.......' On a completely different thread the same poster attempted to ridicule Stan for something he (Stan) said by saying, 'ha,ha, lol, lol, I don't have a brother'. All Stan did was point out this difference in what the same poster was saying. For that he gets banned for breaking the anonymity rules. Yeh right.

I have said this before and I'll say it again. Rules is rules, blah, blah, blah, yes I get that. In my opinion, banning anyone for offences other than the threat of violence, racism or sexism is just plain daft. That goes for other people I have spoken up for who have been previously banned including Michael, ncfc67, Harps and Stan. Bloody stupid.
Thanks for explaining that to me, if that’s the case it’s absolutely ludicrous. I can’t be @rsed contacting the mods, is there an appeal process? I don’t suppose Stan is bothered though as he’s got his YouTube blog.

8. Nodoubt more.

Two of them were basically youth matches with a couple of trialists thrown in weren't they? And two decent sides in Bristol City and Swansea. It's not a huge worry.

Harps and Stan got banned for nothing
Seriously have asked questions and nobody knows who this Jackorious is.
Doubt if he is even a County fan but just an IT chap who enjoys setting up a forum
Have you ever heard him actually make a comment about our beloved team
You can call another contributor anything and that's acceptable
Rant over

lowandhard wrote:Without Stan, it’s very quiet on here, barely a dozen posts since last night. Is it anticipation of the trip to Hereford that’s hypnotising everybody or the anticipation of news?

Yes , that just proves that most intelligent supporters recognise the challenges the club currently face and do not feel the need to regurgitate the same issue.
I think the site is much more cordial without him and long may it continue.

jollysuperstar wrote:Harps and Stan got banned for nothing
Seriously have asked questions and nobody knows who this Jackorious is.
Doubt if he is even a County fan but just an IT chap who enjoys setting up a forum
Have you ever heard him actually make a comment about our beloved team
You can call another contributor anything and that's acceptable
Rant over

Try thinking before you rant.

Stan and Harps were banned for breaking the rules Maybe you disagree with the rules - tough.

Also without the likes of Jackanorios, there would be no Message Board.