Re: Rob Sant resigns

Can confirm this is a fact
Unfortunately the few dinosaurs on the board were not for turning and Rob had no chance of obtaining more openness for us trust members and fans
You tried mate but you cannot keep banging your head on a brick wall
Nobody needs this grief
Thanks for trying
Everything is fine and dandy you happy clappers
Dreadful times
Egos above the team unfortunately

reebok0165 wrote:Gutted. Had confidence in the three who have recently resigned. Does this tell us something of the recent survey that we the supporters ain't aware of the outcome as yet and may not be until sometime in September.
I’ve got a bad feeling we’ve sold Joe Day to balance the books though I have no proof of that. He wasn’t there yesterday.
What I think of it all is this:-
Our old CEO negotiated free office space, access to the shop and ticketmaster, some ******* genius has negotiated us ( it seems at least temporarily ) out of that arrangement. I’m wondering whether all the silence is due to the fact we’ve wasted all this cash on the shop in town and ancillaries like ticketing at the Neon when there was no need. That’s just my take on it, I might be entirely wrong and that we’ve otherwise spunked the money on other rubbish and we’re just out of cash. Hence I’ve got this feeling that Day is going and maybe Rob wanted to say something he wasn’t allowed to.
As I said, I may be wrong and I genuine hope we are not in trouble.

Edit. I read at about noon that Joe was not there for “ personal reasons “ . Let’s hope I was wrong then and that Joe Day stays . Furthermore I hope all is well at home Joe, you’re one of the nice guys in football.
Last edited by lowandhard on July 29th, 2018, 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lowandhard wrote:
reebok0165 wrote:Gutted. Had confidence in the three who have recently resigned. Does this tell us something of the recent survey that we the supporters ain't aware of the outcome as yet and may not be until sometime in September.
I’ve got a bad feeling we’ve sold Joe Day to balance the books though I have no proof of that. He wasn’t there yesterday.
I think the books will still be very unbalanced,maybe that has something to do with simons resignation.

In his latest video Stan Einstein says that the club is a shambles. He also said that Rob was a really great bloke and that he was doing a wonderful job communicating with the supporters. I was a bit confused because Stan is always against the directers and doesnt want the County to succeed. I am wondering if Stan was right all along.

Lenwearesaved wrote:In his latest video Stan Einstein says that the club is a shambles. He also said that Rob was a really great bloke and that he was doing a wonderful job communicating with the supporters. I was a bit confused because Stan is always against the directers and doesnt want the County to succeed. I am wondering if Stan was right all along.
You’re learning Len, A* for your first? venture into understanding the running of this club.Everything is far from hunky-dory despite what many would have you think.

owlsabout wrote:Rob you gave us some sort of transparency during your short time on the board . so now is the time to tell us fan owned club what is really going on i know but many of the fans on this mb dont
Owls
Give him a few days mate you know and I know all the nonsense secrecy and throwing away hard earned funds
It's not for an unofficial forum 36 hours after resigning though imo

Bush wrote:Have said it all along that paranoia will kill this club. People on this board activity went out of their way to campaign to stop rob getting on the board. Shame people can’t work together for the good of the club not their own ego’s.
Prior to the election I called for a candidates' debate on stage, so we could see any personality issues each to the other, and get an idea of any potential future problems...
I always remember Rob's comment: "I doubt if I'll stand for election because I'd upset too many people".... i assume he meant by his desire for openness, or at least a culture of BEING more open.