Season tickets

Just been emailed to ask to complete my season ticket forms yet I went through zebra finance for 3 100 club tickets and yet the club still go on to ask me where I would like my season tickets for even though I have now payed 2 months of instalments which the club can't even trace surely this club needs to improve we are a joke off the pitch some heads got to roll

Re: Season tickets

stevie83 wrote:Just been emailed to ask to complete my season ticket forms yet I went through zebra finance for 3 100 club tickets and yet the club still go on to ask me where I would like my season tickets for even though I have now payed 2 months of instalments which the club can't even trace surely this club needs to improve we are a joke off the pitch some heads got to roll
As has already been discussed on this forum, the Finance form confirms you're paying, you still need to tell the club information about the season ticket itself. Unless you want them to randomly allocate you seats of course?

Also FWIW, the Premier League club I have a ST for has already had a month's worth of my money and my ST hasn't been sent out yet, with all of 9 days to the start of the season - and they have full time salaried ticket office staff, completely automatic smart card tickets for every match, and an IT system that hasn't changed for 3 years, so they don't really need to do much other than do a mail merge and put it in the post.

SJG99 wrote:
stevie83 wrote:Just been emailed to ask to complete my season ticket forms yet I went through zebra finance for 3 100 club tickets and yet the club still go on to ask me where I would like my season tickets for even though I have now payed 2 months of instalments which the club can't even trace surely this club needs to improve we are a joke off the pitch some heads got to roll
As has already been discussed on this forum, the Finance form confirms you're paying, you still need to tell the club information about the season ticket itself. Unless you want them to randomly allocate you seats of course?
The only possible issue there might be, is that the form stipulates it's for 'New Applicants'. If this is for a renewal, then on the surface, that form is not required. Which was the case when I renewed way back in April.

"due to Matchday safety concerns, Season Tickets will not be available for collection on Saturday 11th August 2018."

So what about ST holders who won't be in Newport until the day of the game, don't have anyone available to collect and didn't select recorded delivery when ordering because it has always been possible to collect on the day of the first game?

If you paid to have it posted when you ordered the ticket they are being sent out recorded delivery on Monday, according to the statement on the club website.

I paid to have mine posted but my mate I travel to matches with didn't so he now has to trek over to Newport in the week to collect it.

Evening all

The questions in the last two posts are answered in the club statement.

There is an email address to contact for those who cannot collect their season tickets on any of the times the shop or club offices are open.

If you've opted for postal delivery, season tickets are being sent out by recorded delivery on Monday.

Cheers - and here's to three points tomorrow.

Kev Ward

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:"due to Matchday safety concerns, Season Tickets will not be available for collection on Saturday 11th August 2018."

I never realised that collecting season tickets at Rodney Parade could be so dangerous! :shock:
Indeed find it somewhat puzzling as match tickets will be available at RP from 10:00 11th Aug