Re: Home Match ticket collection when ordering online.

mike wilks wrote:That's the point, as I'm working on Saturday, and am wondering how many will be put off pre-ordering, due to the lack of information?
Not sure if this is reassuring you, but when you go to book online you are given the option to 'print at home', which i personally opt for;or £2 posted or bring confirmation number with you to RP ticket office. Open from 10:00 a.m. Can't see them being inundated for 5 hours.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
mike wilks wrote:That's the point, as I'm working on Saturday, and am wondering how many will be put off pre-ordering, due to the lack of information?
Not sure if this is reassuring you, but when you go to book online you are given the option to 'print at home', which i personally opt for;or £2 posted or bring confirmation number with you to RP ticket office. Open from 10:00 a.m. Can't see them being inundated for 5 hours.
Sincere thanks OC, but the point I'm making is where is the RP ticket office? As previous or elsewhere?? The other option is unsuitable, I need to pick it up personally, and currently am unsure of the personal time constraints prior to kickoff

mike wilks wrote:Thanks to the genuine responses, but am none the wiser as to the pick up point for tickets ordered online....Is it at the same place as last season.....End of!?????
Mike Wilks
Where was the temporary outlet for the Stoke City tickets, and are they likely to use the same outlet on League games?....
Mike, there is a phone number to call, if you want to collect them BEFORE the day itself. I am off work rest of the week and would be happy to go get them for you beforehand and meet you on the day, however close to kick off as is necessary. You'd need to ring the club on 01633 674963 and ask if it's ok for a third party to do that if you were to provide them with the booking confirmation. Do you know me, NO?...can you trust me? YES! The offer is there if it helps at all.

newgroundrodney wrote:
mike wilks wrote:Thanks to the genuine responses, but am none the wiser as to the pick up point for tickets ordered online....Is it at the same place as last season.....End of!?????
Mike Wilks
Where was the temporary outlet for the Stoke City tickets, and are they likely to use the same outlet on League games?....
Mike, there is a phone number to call, if you want to collect them BEFORE the day itself. I am off work rest of the week and would be happy to go get them for you beforehand and meet you on the day, however close to kick off as is necessary. You'd need to ring the club on 01633 674963 and ask if it's ok for a third party to do that if you were to provide them with the booking confirmation. Do you know me, NO?...can you trust me? YES! The offer is there if it helps at all.
Thanks buddy, I should be OK to get there a bit earlier.