Re: Hazel terrace

whoareya wrote:
Ashurstheros wrote:I don’t want it open for the odd people who misbehave. It’s for the fans like the choir who try to make a atmosphere for the team

Yes, they can all wave their flags and clap in unison to the official club songs.
The Newport County Choir invented singing at football matches. Until they were formed I had never heard a song sung at a Newport County match before.

rncfc wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Ashurstheros wrote:I don’t want it open for the odd people who misbehave. It’s for the fans like the choir who try to make a atmosphere for the team

Yes, they can all wave their flags and clap in unison to the official club songs.
The Newport County Choir invented singing at football matches. Until they were formed I had never heard a song sung at a Newport County match before.
Yes, they were grim times weren't they - all stood on the Cromwell in a perpetual scouse silence, hoping for a goal to politely clap....

rncfc wrote:
whoareya wrote:

Not sure how long your memory goes back. I sure I can recall singing/chanting/carols at Christmas games, as far back as the late 50's/60's, or are you not including chants?