Re: ivy bush

We would have to pay for the stewards wherever we went so anyone know how much that would be a game ??
Plus we make a profit on selling the hospitality boxes we never had that at spytty
We paid for the pitch as part of the 10year deal
And like the report said RP didn’t maintain it properly
So why should we pay again
It was the WRU’s decision to put in a hybrid only because they weren’t capable of maintaining the exiting one
Their choice not ours
They wanted something easy to maintain
Can’t blame them but why should we pay for their incompetence
£75k for rent
How many home games did we have last year ??

Stopped by the Ivy Bush today, was not impressed with what I saw, the chance of it passing any pre-opening inspection is unlikely, it still looks derelict as when closed down for it`s well documented reasons in the Argus.
Is this more Fake News I wonder.

flat4 wrote:Stopped by the Ivy Bush today, was not impressed with what I saw, the chance of it passing any pre-opening inspection is unlikely, it still looks derelict as when closed down for it`s well documented reasons in the Argus.

Who said it was open this weekend we have only just taken it on now stop moaning and if you're that bothered volunteer your help

UPTHEPORT wrote:
flat4 wrote:Stopped by the Ivy Bush today, was not impressed with what I saw, the chance of it passing any pre-opening inspection is unlikely, it still looks derelict as when closed down for it`s well documented reasons in the Argus.

Who said it was open this weekend we have only just taken it on now stop moaning and if you're that bothered volunteer your help
WHO IS WE.

UPTHEPORT wrote:

Read the first post on this thread.

Has anybody considered the theory that when we first organised our tenancy agreement with The Dragons/Rodney Parade Ltd , that they actually WANTED us over there for increased revenue , but now the WRU are our Landlords , they have enough revenue already and just see us as a burden ?

They obviously want to flatten that whole end of Rodney Parade where our offices and shop were and sell it or develop it .
They are obviously making life as difficult as possible for us to have any real existence over there apart from match days .

What the answer is , God only knows .

Cornish Exile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

I'm talking official word from Club

Corpaboy wrote:Has anybody considered the theory that when we first organised our tenancy agreement with The Dragons/Rodney Parade Ltd , that they actually WANTED us over there for increased revenue , but now the WRU are our Landlords , they have enough revenue already and just see us as a burden ?

They obviously want to flatten that whole end of Rodney Parade where our offices and shop were and sell it or develop it .
They are obviously making life as difficult as possible for us to have any real existence over there apart from match days .

What the answer is , God only knows .
It's reported that the W.R.U. are considering a bid of £20 million for the freehold of Cardiff Arms Park.

Maybe they will need us to help pay the mortgage.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

I'm talking official word from Club
Out of interest where would we find that official word please?

Just an observation/comment and I thought that this was the best thread to put it on. A few days ago I thought I understood all the new arrangements regarding ticketing, hospitality and shop etc. The counter views on this thread have confused me again.

As an Exile who uses this mb to get 95/99% of his information about the County this is very frustrating. You guys/girls who live close to RP can get to see what is happening at close range before the County play their first game. Lucky you.

Unfortunately I am getting slightly disillusioned regarding all things County before the home part of the season has even started. I was really looking forward to this season a month or so ago, I just hope the spark returns. So bloody sad.

Open comment to the Board - Why on earth don't you issue some sort of statement to put to rest all the rumours, counter rumours, quotes from the club etc once and for all. I just do not think that it is too much to ask.

Please, no-one suggest I contact the Board myself - that is a waste of time on my part. On the times I have e-mailed them previously I have never had a reply so I won't be bothering contacting them on this issue.

Instead of slating what we're trying to do here why don't you get off your arse & do something constructive for the club? Ok it's not the Ritz but it's a work in progress that will be a valuable income stream for the club.

UPTHEPORT wrote:

Well said Jim.

Ivy Bush opening Saturday 11th August.

The Supporters Trust have taken over the Ivy Bush pub which will be open from this Saturday onwards, for the time being we only have a Temporary Events Notice which means we can only open certain days so match days only for now, this will be reviewed some time in October.
Please don't expect the Ritz as at the moment it's a " work in progress " but we're working hard to get it up to scratch, this place will be a valuable income stream for the club & it would be great to see many of you there.
Feel free to pop in for a pre & post match pint guys. UTC

UPTHEPORT wrote:

Thats the impression i got from the opening thread i.e. this Saturday, Stupid me I now see that this is correct on another forum, being taken over by supporters trust
Last edited by OLDCROMWELLIAN on August 9th, 2018, 10:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tony Soprano wrote:
Instead of slating what we're trying to do here why don't you get off your arse & do something constructive for the club? Ok it's not the Ritz but it's a work in progress that will be a valuable income stream for the club.

Probably because it's easier to piss and whinge behind a keyboard Stav