Re: TODAY`S VISIT TO RODNEY PARADE

UPTHEPORT wrote:It's a trial if it works it's staying

But that doesn't fit with your agenda does it

But surely it's not staying in town permanently instead of at our home ground on a matchday?.... As WELL as maybe, but surely not INSTEAD of.
Does nobody feel even slightly concerned if we have zero merchandise on sale at our home ground on a matchday?
What happened to the "full refurbishment and complete FBT rebrand" we were told we were having?

newgroundrodney wrote:

But surely it's not staying in town permanently instead of at our home ground on a matchday?.... As WELL as maybe, but surely not INSTEAD of.
Does nobody feel even slightly concerned if we have zero merchandise on sale at our home ground on a matchday?
What happened to the "full refurbishment and complete FBT rebrand" we were told we were having?
How many more times does it have to be said?There will be tickets and merch available at RP for our home games.

Willthiswork wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:

How many more times does it have to be said?There will be tickets and merch available at RP for our home games.
Genuine question, where has it been said that merch is available at RP?... is that official then?

UPTHEPORT wrote:
lowandhard wrote:That’s the thing see newgroundrodney , fans are expected to be clairvoyant now as well!

I fairness Kevin Ward has been on here and said there would be tickets on sale same place as last season
Yes I know but how many people read this board? I think ngr is talking about an official communication mate

Plan to arrive early at Rodders tomorrow and pick up my ticket around lunchtime (it has indeed been stated a few times that we can buy tickets on the day at the ground which is the way it should be).

Think I do recall that it has been mentioned that merchandise will be available at the ground as well - but let's see tomorrow whether this is the case - if not I'm sure it will be sorted soon.

Bring on the football .........

rgds Dave