Re: Our Disabled fans

newgroundrodney wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:What wonderful landlords we have
I assume rugby fans will be accommodated the same way?.....
No, according to the article the dragons fans will be accommodated on Friday. I also note that Newport County declined to comment, I wonder why! Increased rent and three months to source a ramp for our disabled supporters. A total disgrace in my view.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:What wonderful landlords we have
I assume rugby fans will be accommodated the same way?.....
No, according to the article the dragons fans will be accommodated on Friday. I also note that Newport County declined to comment, I wonder why! Increased rent and three months to source a ramp for our disabled supporters. A total disgrace in my view.
So will the ramp be available to our disabled fans from thereon in?

Alan G Bryant wrote:I would assume the ramp would be available, but for me it is a clear example of the obstacles put in our way. That photo of our disabled fans underneath the Bisley is shameful.
When I painted my black picture some few days ago, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine it would sink SO low....

We now have an agreement for next Tuesday that means the supporters who usually utilise the viewing platform will have the option to sit in the Bisley suite to watch Notts County get beaten. Alcohol restrictions at football and the space being used for hospitality will mean they cannot access this prior to 7:30 (someone could buy a beer and stand watching the game). This does mean they may lose some of the atmosphere but will be safe, warm and dry. We are hoping the ramp is safe and usable for the Grimsby game, indeed it will be updgraded to help eradicate the original problem.