Re: Transfer deadline day

newgroundrodney wrote:
faerun exile wrote:
owlsabout wrote:Hope my m8 from Bristol is winding me up , says a deal for Joe day cd be done today
Is that the same fella who told you Podge was off to Plymouth ?
Is is Bristol City or Rovers?..... cos I'm certain there was a scout from City sat next to me seemed to be making notes about him. Brazen as brass with a Bristol City bench coat on.
Bristol City are said to be after Jak Alnwick, who will cost a bit more than Joe, I’d have thought. Maybe they found a few more quid lying around.

George Street-Bridge wrote:Lending clubs will want players to get game time and if we borrowed Healey it would reduce opportunities for Harris. From Cardiff's point of view it would be robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Depends if Warnock sees more potential in Healey to make the grade quicker. When he came back from his injury Warnock seemed to favour Healey as he had him on the bench straight away and even started with him a few times...Healey is 23 , Harris is 19.
Harris has plenty of time to develop. Healey is near the age where he should be a first team regular at a club. Cant see Cardiff offeriing him another deal unless he goes away on loan somewhere , scores lots of goals and then goes back and impresses

neilcork68 wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:Lending clubs will want players to get game time and if we borrowed Healey it would reduce opportunities for Harris. From Cardiff's point of view it would be robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Depends if Warnock sees more potential in Healey to make the grade quicker. When he came back from his injury Warnock seemed to favour Healey as he had him on the bench straight away and even started with him a few times...Healey is 23 , Harris is 19.
Harris has plenty of time to develop. Healey is near the age where he should be a first team regular at a club. Cant see Cardiff offeriing him another deal unless he goes away on loan somewhere , scores lots of goals and then goes back and impresses
All four strikers scoring last night and Harris on the bench, do we really need him?

Cornish Exile wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:

All four strikers scoring last night and Harris on the bench, do we really need him?
Correction, meant all three strikers