Away Travel: September / October

OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - PORT VALE & OLDHAM ATHLETIC

Once again the Supporters Club are running coaches to all First Team League & Cup fixtures.

To book for either the Port Vale or Oldham Athletic games, please ring me on 07925878330. Personal bookings can also be taken in the Newport County AFC Club shop (Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm; Saturday Matchdays 10am - 2pm; Tuesday Matchdays Noon - 6:00pm). You can also contact me (01633 270609) or Bob Herrin (01633 274440) outside shop opening hours up to 8pm.

PORT VALE - Saturday 1 September 2018 ( 3pm ko)

Pick Up times:- Lysaghts Institute, Corporation Road (Morrisons) - 9:15am
Castle Bingo - 9:25amo
Royal Oak - 9:35am

Fares: Adult (18 - 59) £20; Concessions (60+) £18; Juniors (-18) £17
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLDHAM ATHLETIC - Saturday 8 September 2018 ( 3pm ko)

Pick Up times:- Lysaghts Institute, Corporation Road (Morrisons) - 8.15am
Castle Bingo - 8.25am
Royal Oak - 8.35am

Please note that return journeys will include the usual drop off points at the Royal Oak; Jet Garage; Cross Hands ; Maindee; Riverfront Theatre, Castle Bingo and Lysaghts

Jeff

Re: Away Travel: August / September

We will also be running buses to Port Vale & Oldham.
Port Vale bus will leave the Albert in Maindee at 9am, £20 adults £10 kids.
Oldham bus will leave the Albert in Maindee 8am, adults £20 kids £10.
If interested ring me ( Stav ) 07899968672 or Togzy on 07963014626. UTC

Re: Away Travel: September - SWINDON TOWN

OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - SWINDON TOWN (CHECKATRADE CUP)

Following our fine start to the season, the Supporters Club is again running coaches to all First Team League & Cup fixtures.

To book for the Swindon Town Checkatrade Cup fixture, please ring me on 07925878330. Personal bookings can also be taken in the Newport County AFC Club shop (Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm; Saturday Matchdays 10am - 2pm; Tuesday Matchdays Noon - 6:00pm). You can also contact me (01633 270609) or Bob Herrin (01633 274440) outside shop opening hours up to 8pm.

SWINDON TOWN - Tuesday 11 September 2018 ( 7:45pm ko)

Pick Up times:- Lysaghts Institute, Corporation Road (Morrisons) - 4:30pm
Castle Bingo - N/A
Royal Oak - 4:40pm

Fares: Adult (18-59) £14; Concessions (+60/Student) £12; Juniors (-18) £11:

Please note that return journeys will include the usual drop off points at the Royal Oak; Jet Garage; Cross Hands ; Maindee; Riverfront Theatre, Castle Bingo and Lysaghts

Jeff

OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - SWINDON TOWN -CHECKATRADE

OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - SWINDON TOWN (CHECKATRADE CUP)

Following our fine start to the season, the Supporters Club is again running coaches to all First Team League & Cup fixtures.

To book for the Swindon Town Checkatrade Cup fixture, please ring me on 07925878330. Personal bookings can also be taken in the Newport County AFC Club shop (Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm; Saturday Matchdays 10am - 2pm; Tuesday Matchdays Noon - 6:00pm). You can also contact me (01633 270609) or Bob Herrin (01633 274440) outside shop opening hours up to 8pm.

SWINDON TOWN - Tuesday 11 September 2018 ( 7:45pm ko)

Pick Up times:- Lysaghts Institute, Corporation Road (Morrisons) - 4:30pm
Castle Bingo - N/A
Royal Oak - 4:40pm

Fares: Adult (18-59) £14; Concessions (+60/Student) £12; Juniors (-18) £11:

Jeff

Away Travel: Tranmere / October

OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - TRANMERE ROVERS / FOREST GREEN ROVERS

Continuing our great record since the mid 1980's, the Supporters Club will again be running coaches to all First Team League & Cup fixtures this season.

Due to the County's excellent start to the season, demand for coach bookings have been unprecedented (apart from the 33 coaches we took to Wembley to play Spurs). Unfortunately both the Tranmere (22/09) and Forest Green (06/10) trips are already fully booked. Should you wish to go on a waiting list for either game, please ring me on 07925878330. Personal bookings can also be taken in the Newport County AFC Club shop (Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm; Saturday Matchdays 10am - 2pm; Tuesday Matchdays Noon - 6:00pm). You can also contact me (01633 270609) or Bob Herrin (01633 274440) outside shop opening hours up to 8pm. Please note that due to the very high demand, priority will be given to Supporter Club members.

TRANMERE ROVERS - Saturday 22 September 2018 ( 3pm ko)

83 Seater Double Decker - FULL

Pick Up times:- Lysaghts Institute, Corporation Road (Morrisons) - 8am
Castle Bingo - 8:10am
Royal Oak - 8:20am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOREST GREEN ROVERS - Saturday 6 October 2018 ( 3pm ko)

83 Seater Double Decker - FULL

Pick Up times:- Lysaghts Institute, Corporation Road (Morrisons) - 1pm
Castle Bingo - 1:10pm
Royal Oak - 1::20pm

Fares: Adult (18 - 59) £14; Concessions (60+) £12; Juniors (-18) £11

Jeff

Re: OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - TRANMERE / FOREST GREE

UPTHEPORT wrote:
SJG99 wrote:
Trigger wrote:With demand so high why not run more buses?
I should think that's the point of the waiting list.

Yep get enough on waiting list order another bus
I might be a bit dull, but waiting list to me would suggest waiting for a seat on the full bus should someone pull out!!

I should think that's the point of the waiting list.[/quote]

Yep get enough on waiting list order another bus[/quote]
I might be a bit dull, but waiting list to me would suggest waiting for a seat on the full bus should someone pull out!![/quote]

So Jeff is sitting there and thinking I have 35-40 on waiting list it might be a good idea to book another bus

How does that sound :)

Re: Away Travel: September / October

There was only 12 on the waiting list when I was booking for a friend, not enough to make it viable to get another bus.
Jeff phoned me to say people had dropped out and my friend was on the bus.
In my opinion he was justified in his reasoning.
Chris

UPTHEPORT wrote:I should think that's the point of the waiting list.

Yep get enough on waiting list order another bus[/quote]
I might be a bit dull, but waiting list to me would suggest waiting for a seat on the full bus should someone pull out!![/quote]

So Jeff is sitting there and thinking I have 35-40 on waiting list it might be a good idea to book another bus

How does that sound :)[/quote]

It is also worth remembering that it has to be in agreement with Bob and Susan Herrin, and it is also a matter of making a financial decision of getting a second coach in terms of The Supporters Club, would there be enough people going to justify does the hire of that coach.