FORUM OUTAGE: Apologies

Morning folks,

You may have noticed that we've incurred the longest downtime our humble corner of the internet has ever suffered and for that, I apologise profusely.

I have been working on a fix for a critical server-side failure for the past few days and at time of writing (3AM!) I think we're finally in the clear...

Thanks for your patience and understanding, how about that Yeovil game eh?

Jack.

Re: FORUM OUTAGE: Apologies

Jack - Admin wrote:Morning folks,

You may have noticed that we've incurred the longest downtime our humble corner of the internet has ever suffered and for that, I apologise profusely.

I have been working on a fix for a critical server-side failure for the past few days and at time of writing (3AM!) I think we're finally in the clear...

Thanks for your patience and understanding, how about that Yeovil game eh?

Jack.
Thank you for the repair mate but probably more for the outage, my blood pressure has been good over the last few days :grin:

Blackandamber wrote:Maybe there could be some mechanism of letting us know what is happening if there is another outage, such as putting a comment on the latest County article in the Argus.
Or call a meeting of COBRA !!!
I went white as a sheet when there was no forum for a couple of days .

Had to actually talk to Mrs Corpa !!!

Corpaboy wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:Maybe there could be some mechanism of letting us know what is happening if there is another outage, such as putting a comment on the latest County article in the Argus.
Or call a meeting of COBRA !!!
I went white as a sheet when there was no forum for a couple of days .

Had to actually talk to Mrs Corpa !!!

Same here I found out Mrs UTP had lost her job at Woolworths terrible