Re: Earn the Club a fiver free

chepstowamber wrote:This is a great scheme, I signed up a few weeks ago and every time I buy stuff from Ebay and Amazon I make money for the club, it's a no brainer really.
Chris
Yes agreed. I buy small items quite frequently via ebay and whilst it only earns the club a few pence at a time, a 1.000 or more few pences over the course of a year will mount up to a significant contribution.

To get the £5 you need to make £5 commission. This scheme is an absolute no brainer. To give you an idea of how well we are doing I've compared us to 3 other trusts and the amounts they have raised, Exeter £4935.05, Wycombe £2170.86 and Wrexham £2006.83, NEWPORT COUNTY TRUST £18,837.58, we're the best at this by a country mile. So lets get this little NEWPORT COUNTY have made more from this than the 3 other trusts combined.

This is easy to use and FREE but it will only grow if people buy into it and use it. I've started pushing this again and doing my bit and plan to visit a few businesses as there is a lot of money in travel bookings. All the major retailers are on there and the only difference is at the end of your purchase the retailer pays the County commission.

As I've said elsewhere people need to stop finding a reason/excuse not use this and start finding a reason to use it.

Thanks Penycwm and if you have any questions just let me know. Couple tips don't worry about only making small commissions think of a lot of people making small commissions and try to look over a 12 month period you'll probably hit a few bigger commissions in that time. This is a one stop online shop and basically brings you all the main High Street retailers and many more in one place, as I said earlier the only difference is at the end of your purchase they pay the county money, oh and it's FREE.

If anyone books flights, hotels, travel etc. for themselves or for business - for themselves or others, you can book through all of the major outlets - BA, KLM, Hotel.com, the bucket internet travel sites - without any impact on price. If you are a BA card holder, Avios collector, loyalty card holder or user of free hotel rooms this is all unchanged. You get your benefits and so does the club.

Business travel can add some significant amounts to the club. As Supporter will confirm, I used to book travel for engineers at our company and made hundreds for the club in single bookings on a few occasions.

Almost ANYTHING you buy online can be purchased this way.

If anyone has any questions, happy to answer PM's. If you are booking business travel especially.

Ian

Thanks Risca you're a perfect example of how to use the site and if we had 100 doing the same at the same time then we would've made 25 grand, no ifs, no buts no maybes. Also Ian is spot on travel is a massive earner we've made £200 from about 5 bookings in the last 10 days and if more county fans just took the time to click through this site first then we'll make a lot of money, I would estimate we're missing out on a good few grand a year in missed holiday commissions alone never mind what we could make if more people use it. There are barriers like people forgetting to use it but really that's just an excuse and sometimes you've just got to take ownership and make it happen, there is no downside to this.

Yep faerun all the insurance's are on there and they're good commission earners. Basically if you're a county fan and even if you're not, or are in anyway connected with the club, shop online, know about this scheme and still can't be bothered to use it then I find that baffling, especially if you're following this thread and still don't make the SMALL effort to at least give it a go. I'll say it again this is a FREE scheme where you make EXACTLY the same online purchase from the SAME retailer the only difference being that at the end of your purchase if you go through easyfundraising the retailers pay OUR club FREE money. Just click the link at the start of this thread to register and begin making FREE money for OUR club when you buy online.

Well done countymadbel a lot of fans have done the same, they've told me I don't shop online but my wife does and she uses it- that's the beauty of this scheme. I know how to make money out of this, one tip for those who have already made over £5 commission is register a family member with their permission, then use that registration for your next £5 commission which then doubles up to £10 then go back to your regular account.