Re: Exiles v Stevenage

Tomorrow I would play a 5-3-2 with Bennett back at centre back along with Franks, Demetriou, Forbes and Butler at wingbacks with Bakinson, Dolan and Willmott in midfield, Amond and Matt up front.
Although it is horses for courses and 4-4-2 could be the alternative. With Bennett back in midfield.

Exile 1976 wrote:I hope the weather in the 'Port isn't as bad as it is up here as there's no chance the game would be on.
Not sure where you are but the weather doesn't appear to be easing. Lots of flooding in the area. Rain forecast for the rest of the day. It has been falling almost consistantly for over 24 hrs and the tide will be rising throughout this morning. Presumably there will be a pitch inspection this morning or early p.m.

I'll won't be surprised if the game is called off.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:I see from the Stevenage website that the game today is to be streamed live on iFollow. This will have an obvious effect on the attendance, particularly for those away supporters, what I don’t understand is how this happening for a Saturday game.
It's something to do with there not being a full programme of games today because of international call-ups.

Their feed has commentary from BBC 3 Counties Radio, which will be shockingly biased. I can't go today, if I sign up via our site would I be stuck with that? And do we get revenue from their sign-ups?

County Exile wrote:It's allowed on I-Follow during international weekends when there's no Premiership matches.

En-route from Cornwall to home and then on to Newport (if it's on). Horrendous weather in Cornwall with torrential rain and gale force winds!
Easier said than done. Crosscountry trains are not running through Dawlish and then there is a bus from Bristol because the tunnel is closed.