Re: Interbet?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Still coming soon.

Embarrassing, and in my view Kevin Ward is wrong to say it doesn't matter.
Just placed a number of bets via the site and it’s affiliates.

FairPlay to the club for landing such a great sponsor.

Another embarrassing episode for Stan the ex Fan.

Not that I’m bothered from a County perspective.

It’s not a website that leaps out and grabs you though, is it? I even had a small amount of trouble finding it as I seemed unable to click through from the official Newport County site, ended up googling, and it wasn’t top of the returned searches.

I couldn’t see any reference to County on interbet’s site. It has an unattractive look and feel, their front page listing shows sporting contests between teams/people I have never heard of without explaining what sporting events they were.

I clicked through to the English football page and there’s a load of spiel about minimum bet 1.5, stake not returned then something vague about a (not previously mentioned) free bet. My goodness, it needs a bit of work.

But hey, as long as County are happy with the deal....

Lysaght Dancer wrote:

Yes I noticed a lot of Interbet LED advertising at the stadium on Sunday which would mean more money from them.

I am quite surprised no one commented on it, it was certainly more prominent than an empty seat here or there.

Lysaght Dancer wrote:

Good for you. When I googled their site I only got the South African company, with the same name. Can you help me by explaining how to find our Interbet and being a complete old duffer how one actually goes about placing a bet?

My thanks in advance.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Lysaght Dancer wrote:

Yes I noticed a lot of Interbet LED advertising at the stadium on Sunday which would mean more money from them.

I am quite surprised no one commented on it, it was certainly more prominent than an empty seat here or there.
Unless it was part of the original deal that they'd receive "prominent coverage on any televised fixtures"....

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Lysaght Dancer wrote:

Good for you. When I googled their site I only got the South African company, with the same name. Can you help me by explaining how to find our Interbet and being a complete old duffer how one actually goes about placing a bet?

My thanks in advance.
I’m not technology genius, but I reckon if you type the name of the company ‘interbet.com’ into your browser, you’ll end up on their site.

Alan G Bryant wrote:I vaguely recall some supporters complaining that they could not find shops that stocked Mr.Tom peanut bars. Not sure it was the club officials fault though.
Ae you sure about that.. Stan STANLEY..here's another one for you to get your teeth into.

JonD wrote:Not that I’m bothered from a County perspective.

It’s not a website that leaps out and grabs you though, is it? I even had a small amount of trouble finding it as I seemed unable to click through from the official Newport County site, ended up googling, and it wasn’t top of the returned searches.

I couldn’t see any reference to County on interbet’s site. It has an unattractive look and feel, their front page listing shows sporting contests between teams/people I have never heard of without explaining what sporting events they were.

I clicked through to the English football page and there’s a load of spiel about minimum bet 1.5, stake not returned then something vague about a (not previously mentioned) free bet. My goodness, it needs a bit of work.

I've accessed the site a few times.

In my view similar to but better than Bet365.

Although I think the moment has passed, let's hops it is as successful and they continue to support the club

Amberexile wrote:

Although I think the moment has passed, let's hops it is as successful and they continue to support the club
Could anyone find any greyhound racing on there, other than virtual?

newgroundrodney wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

Could anyone find any greyhound racing on there, other than virtual?
Good point, I can't see any having a quick look. Not something I am personally interested in other than a very occasional night out at the dogs here in Sheffield so better than Bet365 for what I would use it for but not so good if you follow the dogs.

Fourthousand wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:I vaguely recall some supporters complaining that they could not find shops that stocked Mr.Tom peanut bars. Not sure it was the club officials fault though.
Ae you sure about that.. Stan STANLEY..here's another one for you to get your teeth into.
Assuming he has some