Re: Carlisle v County (Sky Highlights)

B0mbshell wrote:Pipe looks like he's at fault on both of the first 2 goals.

What a strike at the end! To be fair worthy to win any game.
Saying that Pipe isn't even a center back no matter how much flynn wants him to be it probably would of been best if flynn put some faith in our youngsters and started foulston and the last goal took a deflection. Good to see Sheehan have a decent game though

Caerleon Exile wrote:
B0mbshell wrote:Yep, catch the bloody thing and lie on it for 90 seconds! It’s the last minute of the game!
Especially when there is no pressure on him. Unfortunately as a keeper Joe Day saves us so many points it's just a shame that when he makes mistakes we're often punished.

Agree with you but he was at fault for two of the three goals yesterday.
Last edited by neilcork68 on November 4th, 2018, 9:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Collars wrote:Joe is a great shot stopper and I wouldn't swap him for any other keeper in League 2 that I've seen. However, he can improve and command of his area and communication seem to be his weaker areas that he needs to work on. You would hope he will have realised his mistake before the goalkeeping coach gets hold of him monday morning!
I don't think his ability to command his area is his problem, he's done so very well on many occasions. To me, his main problem appears to be his decision making.

neilcork68 wrote:
Caerleon Exile wrote:
B0mbshell wrote:Yep, catch the bloody thing and lie on it for 90 seconds! It’s the last minute of the game!
Especially when there is no pressure on him. Unfortunately as a keeper Joe Day saves us so many points it's just a shame that when he makes mistakes we're often punished.

Agree with you but he was at fault for two of the three goals yesterday.

Just watched the highlights again and that second goal conceded was a horrendous mistake by DAY to be beaten so easily on his near post from so far out :shock: