Re: Youth kicked out of FAW Cup

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:
County#9 wrote:Two people to blame Dan Benham who has since resigned and Byron Anthony who has since gone on the sick . The pair are totally clueless and no idea how to run an academy . Coaches leaving left right and centre because of the way it's run .[/quote

The issue behind getting expelled from this youth club is likely to have been an oversight at club secretary level I would guess. Byron and Benno work long hours overseeing all the academy and shadow academy sides so I doubt if registering teams fell within their remit.

Dee
So DeePee, without trying to be disrespectful, “it’s likely to be an oversight, you guess it’s to do with the club secretary, and you’re in doubt if registering players is part of the coaches remit.

Bottom line is you’re as clueless as the rest of us so you’re just guessing.
My understanding is that benno pretty much jumped after being well and truly nudged but not quite pushed, and Byron did a Houdini.

The latter picked the team, the former as the coach brought the issue to the attention of the latter who disregarded the issue, the former seems to have been scapegoated, and as if that isn’t bad enough the finger is now being pointed at the club secretary.

Who done it ? Lord Byron ? Benno the butler ?
Or was it The Secretary ?

Re: Youth kicked out of FAW Cup

It strikes me that a whispering campaign against Byron Anthony has begun.

My own view is that whatever the political reality at our club is, that things should be done properly. When someone comes on this board confident enough to state that there are nefarious reasons for an employee going sick, that person is either a treacherous liar or has been briefed. There's an undercurrent of doing things by subterfuge at County.

Shameful.