Re: Sort it out or your out on your ear

Difficulty for the defence as a goalkeeper you can have a great 89 minutes and then one mistake can cost a goal and make the mistake look very expensive - midfielders and forwards get away with a lot more. I suspect it may not be the mistake in itself but a failure to stick to the agreed shape or tactics that is irritating MF and rightly so we are conceding too many goals.

Cornish Exile wrote:Getting rid of contracted players costs money we can't afford.
I don't see how picking Foulston would cost us money, or indeed not picking any player. To me the job of a manager is to pick the best team he believes he can.

Now we can and many do debate whether the best team has been picked but why any manager would not pick what he believes to be his strongest side is beyond me.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:Getting rid of contracted players costs money we can't afford.
I don't see how picking Foulston would cost us money, or indeed not picking any player. To me the job of a manager is to pick the best team he believes he can.

Now we can and many do debate whether the best team has been picked but why any manager would not pick what he believes to be his strongest side is beyond me.
"If they continue to make mistakes, I'll get rid of them".;

How does he do that without paying them off?

Cornish Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

"If they continue to make mistakes, I'll get rid of them".;

How does he do that without paying them off?

Send them out on loan?