Fully Fit Squad

Assuming that MF will have a fully fit side one day who would be the starting line up you would like to see play for us ?
I will start , lets see your ideal side if it ever happens.......

GK -------Day

RWB -----Forbes

LWB ----- Butler

CB ------Franks

CB -------Bennett

CB ---Demetriou

MF ----- Barkinson

MF ------Dolan

MF ------- Labadie

CF ------Amond

CF ------ Matt

Subs.........Townsend , Pipe , O'Brien , Sheehan ,Pring, Semenyo ,Harris

Re: Fully Fit Squad

neilcork68 wrote:Assuming that MF will have a fully fit side one day who would be the starting line up you would like to see play for us ?

GK -------Day

RWB -----Forbes

LWB ----- Butler

CB ------Franks

CB -------Bennett

CB ---Demetriou

MF ----- Barkinson

MF ------Dolan

MF ------- Labadie

CF ------Amond

CF ------ Matt

A fully fit and in form Crofts may be wishful thinking, but would be an excellent option mid-field.

neilcork68 wrote:Assuming that MF will have a fully fit side one day who would be the starting line up you would like to see play for us ?

GK -------Day

RWB -----Forbes

LWB ----- Butler

CB ------Franks

CB -------Bennett

CB ---Demetriou

MF ----- Barkinson

MF ------Dolan

MF ------- Labadie

CF ------Amond

CF ------ Matt

I’d go with that. Maybe a fully fit Crofts instead of Dolan though

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:What no Robbie in squad?
Staggering isn't it?

Robbie plays 4 games (most out of position) and provides 3 assists. His best position is where Forbes is playing and Tyler has provided how many assists in 11 games?
Fair play, this guy knows his football.
So long as it's not a flat back 4, I'd agree with you. Wilmott could be really good in that position. Whatever people on here say about him, he can deliver a good ball. Reminds a bit of Stuart James - not particularly fast or tricky, but makes himself half a yard and whips the ball in.

It's horses for courses for me.Play Tyler in home games and Pipey in away when we need to defend more.Go 442 sometimes at home with Willmott in.Crofts and Sheehan staying fit gives plenty of options.Podge with any of the other three as they've all got plenty to offer.There is not a first eleven as such but twenty players all doing their bit when needed.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Staggering isn't it?

Robbie plays 4 games (most out of position) and provides 3 assists. His best position is where Forbes is playing and Tyler has provided how many assists in 11 games?
And thats all he has done....For the other 356 minutes he just trots around whilst the game passes him by...
Staggering isn't it...
Fair play Robbie has brain washed them with his dazzling displays this season

No Robbie fan club meeting this evening ? Just you and Harps/Loyalfoot or whatever name he goes by

neilcork68 wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:
Staggering isn't it?

And thats all he has done....For the other 356 minutes he just trots around whilst the game passes him by...
Staggering isn't it...
Fair play Robbie has brain washed them with his dazzling displays this season

No Robbie fan club meeting this evening ? Just you and Harps/Loyalfoot or whatever name he goes by
That's what they used to say about Jimmy Greaves.