Re: Fully Fit Squad

Day
Willmott - Pipe - Franks - Mickey - Butler
Labadie/Crofts - Dolan - Bakinson
Amond - Matt

Subs - Townsend, Forbes, Bennett, Pring, Labadie/Crofts, Semenyo, Harris

Labadie and Crofts are very similar in my opinion, and both need to rest during busy periods coming up

Reasons for being dropped
O’Brien - All others before him are less injury prone and can play in other positions, and Pipe has the ability to make the squad play 10x better

Sheenan - Not the same player we had when he was with us on loan

Marsh-Brown - Cannot really comment on him due to lack of games played

Foulston - Need to go and play some games at January similar to what Touray has done

Cooper - Has potential to be a good player in my eyes, just needs to get 90 minutes every week. Feel like the FGR situation he faced last season has knocked his confidence a bit. Labadie coming in has not helped one bit either because he would of got some decent minutes this year

Hazell Stand wrote:Day
Amond - Matt

Labadie and Crofts are very similar in my opinion, and both need to rest during busy periods coming up

O’Brien - All others before him are less injury prone and can play in other positions, and Pipe has the ability to make the squad play 10x better

Foulston - Need to go and play some games at January similar to what Touray has done

Cooper - Has potential to be a good player in my eyes, just needs to get 90 minutes every week. Feel like the FGR situation he faced last season has knocked his confidence a bit. Labadie coming in has not helped one bit either because he would of got some decent minutes this year

You'd rather Pipe as 3rd CB over Bennett ??? :shock:

Exile 1976 wrote:
Amond - Matt

I personally see Bennett as a midfield tbh, he could easily take the position of sitting in front of the defense. Due to Labadie, Crofts and Dolan being fit he would only make the bench now. But as we know they will most likely pick up a knock here and there. Also last few games where Pipe has played there he has actually looked comfortable and I don’t know what it is but whenever he plays there is less chaos happening within the team

Hazell Stand wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Amond - Matt

I personally see Bennett as a midfield tbh, he could easily take the position of sitting in front of the defense. Due to Labadie, Crofts and Dolan being fit he would only make the bench now. But as we know they will most likely pick up a knock here and there. Also last few games where Pipe has played there he has actually looked comfortable and I don’t know what it is but whenever he plays there is less chaos happening within the team
Pipe didn't look too comfortable as Carlisle scored their first.

neilcork68 wrote:Assuming that MF will have a fully fit side one day who would be the starting line up you would like to see play for us ?
I will start , lets see your ideal side if it ever happens.......

GK -------Day

RWB -----Forbes

LWB ----- Butler

CB ------Franks

CB -------Bennett

CB ---Demetriou

MF ----- Barkinson

MF ------Dolan

MF ------- Labadie

CF ------Amond

CF ------ Matt

Subs.........Townsend , Pipe , O'Brien , Sheehan ,Pring, Semenyo ,Harris
My choice wouldn't be too dissimilar to yours. I might be tempted to choose Pipe over Forbes because County appear more solid defensively when he's on the pitch (and in his "correct position") but can see the logic in your choice in view of a long-term view of the right back/wing back position.

I probably haven't seen as much of County as you this season but when I have seen Sheehan he has been poor so would possibly go Crofts on the bench as a "wise old head" to see a lead through to a victory...

neilcork68 wrote:Greaves scored goals.....Willmott does one or two passes a game. Hardly a comparison is it ?
Just a comment on Robbie
Thought he was superb first half at FGR then second half Flynny put him in midfield and he was non existant
The nonsense that he makes one assist on a regular basis then has no part in the game is ridiculous.
Even get contributors stating they are unhappy how he runs ffs.
County Ranger and Cork try laying off the fella
Try supporting whoever Flynn picks
They all have poor games even Ben White had the odd one last season