Team for Saturday ?

Having seen three videos of Met Police play this season( 15 minutes highlights on each one ) the team I would chose for Saturday would be

GK- Day

RB - Pipe
CH - Franks
CH - Demetriou
LB - Butler

RW - Willmott
CM - Dolan
CM - Bakinson
LW - Pring

CF - Matt
CF - Amond

Subs....Townsend , Semenyo , Sheehan , Bennett , Harris , Forbes and.........................................................Labadie ( bring him on for he last 10 minutes or so if we are doing ok and have he option )

I wouldn't play O'Brien until he is 150% fit as although he will always be a club legend because of his goal he in made of porcelain

Re: Team for Saturday ?

countyareup wrote:Neil, you would play Robbie..?!

Would we want to have him cup tied, what if Man City come in for him in January??

Yes , they are weak out wide so get down the wings and get crosses into the front men.
As I have said, many times , he is ok as a wide right winger but crap when he is 'shoe horned' into the side elsewhere.

Have man City found a few old pennies then to buy him when they developed their training ground ? Pembroke Exile will tell us how much 10 of them are worth...( see his thread in everything else) :wink: :lol:

neilcork68 wrote:
countyareup wrote:Neil, you would play Robbie..?!

Would we want to have him cup tied, what if Man City come in for him in January??

Yes , they are weak out wide so get down the wings and get crosses into the front men.
As I have said, many times , he is ok as a wide right winger but crap when he is 'shoe horned' into the side elsewhere.

Have man City found a few old pennies then to buy him when they developed their training ground ? Pembroke Exile will tell us how much 10 of them are worth...( see his thread in everything else) :wink: :lol:
Ten old pennies worth approx 4/4.5p in real money. Can't get 0.5p anymore of course. Robbie' real worth may be better explained if one of those old ten pennies was a 1933 version. Put it this way - our immediate money concerns would vanish for a while. :grin: :cheers:

daftasfxxx wrote:Wtf is 150% when its at home

It was a tongue in cheek remark about him. even when he is 100% fit he has a very high probability of getting injured given his history) if the grass isn't properly green or the wind is blowing in the wrong direction.
He will always be a club legend because of his goal that saved us and I think at our level he is a great player but he can be a liability because of how easy he breaks down