Re: Cheltenham

We have an initial allocation of 700.
There wasn't a massive rush for tickets at the Kingsway shop this morning but there was a steady line building up.
While I welcome the 8pm time for the tv money it doesn't suit everyone, my guess is we'll take about 700-800.
Chris

chepstowamber wrote:We have an initial allocation of 700.
There wasn't a massive rush for tickets at the Kingsway shop this morning but there was a steady line building up.
While I welcome the 8pm time for the tv money it doesn't suit everyone, my guess is we'll take about 700-800.
Chris
Think you got wrong thread mate :grin:

Amberexile wrote:Is there a pay on the day option for Cheltenham?
yes of course there will be as county have only sold 450 atm the only way there wont b pay on the day is if county sell out but it will b anounced only when it they suspect that there will b unsold tickets

Justanordinaryfan wrote:With this game followed by Wrexham Away, then Swindon Away, (the Northampton game sandwiched in between), followed closely by Xmas, I certainly wouldn’t expect to see our normal large following at this one.
We are provided with excellent stats from Faerun Exile - from memory we are averaging just over 3000 fans at home (to-date) and just over 300 away (with FGR and Bury being the outliers).

Cheltenham is just a hour away, we are third in the league and building up for a really exciting 6 weeks - I think we will get superb support as always.
Hopefully we can get behind the players and manager in big noisy numbers and help build some momentum for the run-up to the NY. (Let's be having you).
UTP

Cornish Exile wrote:Interesting interview with Ben Tozer on the Cheltenham official web-site.

Referring to County "Nothing but good things to say about payers and staff".
Except for Westley !!!
I always liked Tozer when he was with us . A very versatile player IMHO .