Re: Shrews and Mike Flynn

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
pembsexile wrote:On the BBC website, MF referring to the Shrews speculation, 'it's a load of nonsense'.
He was referring to the fans speculation on it.
Charlie Whelan, a spin doctor of Gordon Brown was once asked why he lied about his boss briefing against Tony Blair. I didn't lie said Charlie. Had I said he wasn't briefing that would have been a lie, but what I actually said was I have never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.

Look if it was my career I wouldn't let on if I were in secret negotiations with another employer, for a job I might or might not be offered, or a job if offered I might or might not take. Unless any of you are complete idiots, neither would you and unless he is a complete idiot, neither would Michael Flynn.

I support the shirt. Every player, manager or official owes it to me to give of his or her best when employed by County. They owe nothing more. Footballers and managers come and go. It is their livelihood, to ask that they put the club before their families is ridiculous.

While we're on the subject: there is no Father Christmas, Podge can't walk on water and one day you will die.

Edit. And what's worse and may come as a shock, when you do croak, outside your immediate family the world won't give a f@ck. Get over it.
You've just ruined my Christmas !!!! :cry:

whoareya wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:
That's because his nouvaeu-Gaelic nostrils have picked up the faint smell of a County crisis.

He loves a County crisis.
Hardly a crisis. Managers come and go, they always have they always will.

Tell me apart from boring the pants of people by picking pointless arguments do actually do or say anything of interest?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:
That's because his nouvaeu-Gaelic nostrils have picked up the faint smell of a County crisis.

He loves a County crisis.
Hardly a crisis. Managers come and go, they always have they always will.

Tell me apart from boring the pants of people by picking pointless arguments do actually do or say anything of interest?
Calm dewn !! Calm dewn !!!!!

Percy plunkett wrote:Don't really understand this betting lark.Flynny has gone from 1/5 to 5/1 in 24 hours.Ricketts has gone to 1/2 from was it 4/1 in the same time.Is it just people betting on a whim or does someone know something.

Seems to me, a few bets make an awful lot of difference, making the whole exercise a bit pointless.

Percy plunkett wrote:Don't really understand this betting lark.Flynny has gone from 1/5 to 5/1 in 24 hours.Ricketts has gone to 1/2 from was it 4/1 in the same time.Is it just people betting on a whim or does someone know something.

Ray Winstone checks this site every hour and calls his office to update the odds depending on what gets posted.

He's also on Wrexham's forum...

whoareya wrote:

Ray Winstone checks this site every hour and calls his office to update the odds depending on what gets posted.

He's also on Wrexham's forum...

:cheers: :grin: :lol:

What if it's a done deal with Rickets, he tells his mate he's got the job but it won't be announced for a week. His mate tells a few other mates so they all stick fifty quid on Flynny who's price is cut and Rickets goes out to 5/1. Then they all stick £200 on Rickets job done and favourites reversed

amberbhoy wrote:What if it's a done deal with Rickets, he tells his mate he's got the job but it won't be announced for a week. His mate tells a few other mates so they all stick fifty quid on Flynny who's price is cut and Rickets goes out to 5/1. Then they all stick £200 on Rickets job done and favourites reversed
If that were the case, I have no doubt it isn't, both would be guilty of conspiracy to defraud.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
amberbhoy wrote:What if it's a done deal with Rickets, he tells his mate he's got the job but it won't be announced for a week. His mate tells a few other mates so they all stick fifty quid on Flynny who's price is cut and Rickets goes out to 5/1. Then they all stick £200 on Rickets job done and favourites reversed
If that were the case, I have no doubt it isn't, both would be guilty of conspiracy to defraud.
Unfortunately that is the sort of thing that happens Brendan. Reminds me of the famous story of how the Rosthchilds made their excessive fortune by manipulating the stock market due to some dubious trading over 200 years ago.

People will always be on the lookout for easy ways to make money. The more money you have, the easier it is to get more. Stock markets, bankers, betting companies, they are all at it. They grab it because they can.

I am a small fry better. As long as I keep it that way I won't get sucked in by the big boys. I suppose I am lucky, others aren't. Conspiracy to defraud is a pretty serious thing to throw out there. I am sure that what was suggested didn't happen, no honestly I really do believe it didn't happen that way with the MF bets. Honest.