Re: come on the port

Special branch wrote:I do have a sense of perspective: those that that know me from Newport to Langstone to Hawarden to Wrexham will support this and I'm really not easily offended. I'm not going to let this go . I'm not offended at all .I just this it's unnecessary.
I don’t really have the belief that many up there have more than the usual number of fingers : it’s just a childish insult that some of us have used to taunt our North Walian rivals and it’s along the lines of the songs used against us about sheepshagging . None of this sort of thing bothers me at all, it’s infantile but usual football stuff. If any of my posts have offended you personally then I apologise.

lowandhard wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
xisle wrote:it seems to me that some people take offence based on who is posting more than what is posted
There you have it. Never a truer sentence was written on this messageboard.
Tend to agree
i think Stan got it right when he said the war in Yemen is vile, as is any war where people(including children) are killed, maimed & tortured. Lets get things in perspective. Sticks and stones etc. Playground name-calling at its worst maybe.

Sorry if the ' 6 fingered friends ' reference upsets some on here but let me assure you that is nothing compared to the abuse myself and my two young teenage kids got off the Wrexham fans at the game on Saturday. It was constant off them all game but hopefully we will have the last laugh.
Yes on the day they did a job on us and played much better than we did but as I pointed out to many of them....They didn't beat us and we are probably favourites to win the replay..

If I am honest even if we had played well I still expected us to lose so any kind of result was a bonus , I fancy us to beat them on a cold wet night at RP because I don't think they will play as good as that again this season.

Now lets hope for a 'plum tie' and then win the replay........Man United away would be nice as we have a small chance of beating them as they are playing so poor and make wads of cash :wink: