Re: 100 Million Euromillions Tuesday

daftasfxxx wrote:
Ray Winstone365 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Cheers Mike
Good luck with the lottery on Tuesday. How much have you spent on the lottery over the years since it started?
What a really odd question
Money sent Jim
How is that an odd question?

Having said that it did work. I will leave you to think about that one.

I suppose raywinstone365 is getting at the point that we would have been wiser putting the money into savings or directly giving it to the club.
Thing is though, this pipedream of ours is the only, if unlikely, way for us little group to get our team our own stadium. If you like we are paying to keep our dream alive. It’s having an aspiration if you like , as Oscar said “ we are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars “. Our gutter atm is Rodney Parade, our stars are the “ messageboard stadium “.

lowandhard wrote:I suppose raywinstone365 is getting at the point that we would have been wiser putting the money into savings or directly giving it to the club.
Thing is though, this pipedream of ours is the only, if unlikely, way for us little group to get our team our own stadium. If you like we are paying to keep our dream alive. It’s having an aspiration if you like , as Oscar said “ we are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars “. Our gutter atm is Rodney Parade, our stars are the “ messageboard stadium “.
Loving the name of the stadium. The reality is of course that multi million winners do happen. Would it be too much to believe a county supporter(s) can win big twice? Can lightning strike twice in the same spot? It has happened.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
lowandhard wrote:I suppose raywinstone365 is getting at the point that we would have been wiser putting the money into savings or directly giving it to the club.
Loving the name of the stadium. The reality is of course that multi million winners do happen. Would it be too much to believe a county supporter(s) can win big twice? Can lightning strike twice in the same spot? It has happened.
I’d love there to be a “ lowandhardandinthecorner terrace “ in the “ messageboard stadium “ :grin:

lowandhard wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
I’d love there to be a “ lowandhardandinthecorner terrace “ in the “ messageboard stadium “ :grin:
Surely you should aspire to a 'stand' rather than a terrace ! Afterall it's still all seated in the premiership isn't it.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
What county supporter won big the first time?

daftasfxxx wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
What county supporter won big the first time?
I sense i may be having an arguement that Scadding was indeed a County supporter?