Re: New Signing

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Countymadbell wrote:But will Flynn play him apart from Sunday probably not
Will he even play him from the start Sunday? 19 y.o. having been here for 2 dys at the most.

If he can’t even get a game when he’s the only left back we have available (yes I know MD played there but he’s our best centre back) he may as well have not signed

sblair1979 wrote:Who else can he play? Got no left backs apart from Mickey who is our best centre back at the moment

Personally I hope he is picked , Nothing to lose imo. However I suspect we may start Mickey. I assume we have three other fit CBs. Or even play with four at the back, if Bennett is required in midfield.

sblair1979 wrote:Who else can he play? Got no left backs apart from Mickey who is our best centre back at the moment
Big gamble to start with a kid who has only played one u23 game this season and only one training session with us.Mickey D will play there but not as wingback.Don't know the injury situation but I think MF may gamble with either Labs or Crofts just for their experience.

Special branch wrote:Wilmott must play on the right of midfield to supply crosses for Matt and Amond . Hopefully they will hit the target to Danny Ward's left(his weaker side).This is more important than who plays left back.
Probably the most perceptive and accurate post ever written on this board. Well done Special Branch and can only suggest you do the lottery this week.

Thankyou. I have taken some stick on this board lately especially regarding the Wrexham thing but I am Couunty through and through. I really thought Wilmott would do it. His crosses are just what we need especially with Butler missing. Prediction for R4: Accrington S away