Re: Leicester game full radio commentary

Good Afternoon!

I’m glad you posted this subject as I was thinking of doing it myself. I recorded the match from the TV but haven’t had time to watch it yet. However as my job involves quite a bit of driving I listen to a lot of radio stuff, much of it from BBC I-player.
On Monday I listened to the whole of the game commentary from Five Live, the commentator I think was Connor Macnamara (?).
It was incredible! We were seated a few rows in front of the press tables in the Hazell and the atmosphere in the stand was amazing. This comes through very well on the radio and is constantly referred to in the commentary. The singing is a constant backdrop to the audio description. An aside, I don’t sing at football matches, and the wife professes to not like football much, however... we were singing our hearts out on Sunday , such was the atmosphere!
I urge anyone who is passionate about the County to look up the I-player before it disappears, I even know the time into the programme, (1-42)when the penalty is awarded as I have played it to all the Leicester fans at work over and over again!
Currently if you go on I-player, schedule and five live it’s there. I’m not sure how long for.

Warning.. it causes a moistness in the eyes!

Phil in Northampton