Re: Interbet?

mad norm wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:I vaguely recall some supporters complaining that they could not find shops that stocked Mr.Tom peanut bars. Not sure it was the club officials fault though.
Ae you sure about that.. Stan STANLEY..here's another one for you to get your teeth into.
Assuming he has some
You may be about to find out Norm :lol:

Re: Interbet?

lowandhard wrote:
mad norm wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:
Ae you sure about that.. Stan STANLEY..here's another one for you to get your teeth into.
Assuming he has some
You may be about to find out Norm :lol:

You know Norm, some time ago there's this guy StefanKuntz. He goes around bad-mouthing me. So I say to my 'business-associate' Mikey 'the bull' Highandwide, Mikey go and have a quiet word with this guy. So Mikey has a quiet word but Stefan he carries on the bad mouthing. Then one day Stefan, he gets up puts on his jacket and walks out the door. Never heard from again.

Then there's this other guy. JimmyExile. He bad mouths me. So I say Mikey, Mikey I say. Go have a quiet word with this Jimmy guy. So Mikey has a quiet word but Jimmy goes on bad mouthing. Then one day Jimmy gets up, puts on his jacket, goes out the door and nobody ever hears from Jimmy again.

Norm, Mikey's had a quiet word. :grin:

( It works better if you effect an Italian New York accent, Nu Yoik, that is.)