Re: NEWPORT INDOOR FOOTBALL CENTRE LTD

The Newport wrote:Just looking at Companies House in the Uk. And I have noticed that "Newport Indoor Football Centre LTD" has closed. Does anyone know for sure that is correct?
Darren Jones, has Resigned also Paul Parry, but Paul Parry is still the Secretary. It looks like they Resigned on Friday 21st December 2018.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 3/officers
Nothing on companies house suggests that company has closed. It’s very much open by the looks.

Lysaght Dancer wrote:
The Newport wrote:Just looking at Companies House in the Uk. And I have noticed that "Newport Indoor Football Centre LTD" has closed. Does anyone know for sure that is correct?
Darren Jones, has Resigned also Paul Parry, but Paul Parry is still the Secretary. It looks like they Resigned on Friday 21st December 2018.

Nothing on companies house suggests that company has closed. It’s very much open by the looks.
Well my understanding is No Directors, No Business. Just because they still have a Secretary doesn't mean that the business is still open. I have just been in contact with a close friend who said that they would email them for me. So hopefully will know one way or another with in 7 days.

The Newport wrote:
Lysaght Dancer wrote:

Well my understanding is No Directors, No Business. Just because they still have a Secretary doesn't mean that the business is still open. I have just been in contact with a close friend who said that they would email them for me. So hopefully will know one way or another with in 7 days.
Yes, fingers crossed. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight otherwise.

The Newport wrote:
Lysaght Dancer wrote:

There is a director, Paul Parry.

You don’t need to wait 7 days for your ‘close friend’ to tell you. It’s open, the Ltd company is open. It was even in the paper over the weekend saying it had secured a large amount of sponsorship. It’s open, and if you had any idea on how to look at things on companies house then you would know that yourself.

Notwithstanding the above it’s yet another weird post from you. Not Newport County related in any way, and completely irrelevant.

The Newport Wrote:
Just looking at Companies House in the Uk. And I have noticed that "Newport Indoor Football Centre LTD" has closed. Does anyone know for sure that is correct?

Lysaght Dancer wrote:

The Newport wrote:

Lysaght Dancer wrote :

You don’t need to wait 7 days for your ‘close friend’ to tell you. It’s open, the Ltd company is open. It was even in the paper over the weekend saying it had secured a large amount of sponsorship. It’s open, and if you had any idea on how to look at things on companies house then you would know that yourself.

Notwithstanding the above it’s yet another weird post from you. Not Newport County related in any way, and completely irrelevant.
No he isn't a "Director" because he has resigned? Of course you are entitled to your opinion. It is Football related, please read the title. Just because it's in your local Newspaper doesn't mean that it is open :grin: :lol: :lol: . They would have paid for the Advertisement a while go or maybe they haven't paid for the Advertisement maybe they're waiting for the invoice.

And yes I do need to wait 7 days. Are you trying to tell me differently.? If I wanted to wait 28 days. Then I will wait 28 days. And of course if they have gone out of Business then they are trading illegally and still taking people's money that's a criminal offence.

How is this a weird post? Bring this to the Attention of people in Newport and the surrounding Areas is a good thing in my books. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong no skin off my nose. The business might have been sold or might be up for sale. Let's just wait and see shall we Or should I say that I will wait and see.
Last edited by The Newport on January 14th, 2019, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Newport wrote:
Just looking at Companies House in the Uk. And I have noticed that "Newport Indoor Football Centre LTD" has closed. Does anyone know for sure that is correct?

rncfc wrote:

The Newport wrote:

rncfc wrote:
Yes, fingers crossed. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight otherwise.

It feels just like Christmas all over again doesn't it. :grin: :grin: I'm sure you will sleep just like a baby. :wink: :wink:

The Newport wrote:

The Newport Wrote:

Lysaght Dancer wrote:

The Newport wrote:

Lysaght Dancer wrote :

No he isn't a "Director" because he has resigned? Of course you are entitled to your opinion. It is Football related, please read the title. Just because it's in your local Newspaper doesn't mean that it is open :grin: :lol: :lol: . They would have paid for the Advertisement a while go or maybe they haven't paid for the Advertisement maybe they're waiting for the invoice.

And yes I do need to wait 7 days. Are you trying to tell me differently.? If I wanted to wait 28 days. Then I will wait 28 days. And of course if they have gone out of Business then they are trading illegally and still taking people's money that's a criminal offence.

How is this a weird post? Bring this to the Attention of people in Newport and the surrounding Areas is a good thing in my books. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong no skin off my nose. The business might have been sold or might be up for sale. Let's just wait and see shall we Or should I say that I will wait and see.
Yes he is a director - if you actually look properly you’ll see that he had two entries as a director and one has been resigned but the other still active.

If the company was dissolved it would say so on Companies House.

FairPlay Comp Man, you are thick as shite and a lunatic to book.

Still giggling at your 7 days comments though - do you give you close imaginary friends a 7 day service level agreement to be nosey for you haha.

Lysaght Dancer wrote:
The Newport wrote:

The Newport Wrote:

Lysaght Dancer wrote:

The Newport wrote:

Lysaght Dancer wrote :

Yes he is a director - if you actually look properly you’ll see that he had two entries as a director and one has been resigned but the other still active.

If the company was dissolved it would say so on Companies House.

FairPlay Comp Man, you are thick as shite and a lunatic to book.

Still giggling at your 7 days comments though - do you give you close imaginary friends a 7 day service level agreement to be nosey for you haha.

I'm going to be the bigger and better person and not reply to your silly and immature comments. Do I need to say anymore? If you looked properly yourself you would have seen 4 officers / 3 resignations. three have resigned from their position "Darren Jones, Secretary RESIGNED on 21st December 2018." "Paul Parry Director RESIGNED on 21st December 2018." "Darren Jones Role Director RESIGNED on 21st December 2018." "Paul Parry Role Secretary ACTIVE.