OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - MIDDLESBOROUGH FC

OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - MIDDLESBOROUGH FC

Please find below details of our 4th Round FA Cup tie at the Riverside Stadium

MIDDLESBOROUGH FC - Saturday 26 January 2019 (3pm KO)

Pick Up times:- Lysaghts Institute, Corporation Road (Morrisons) - 6:30am
Castle Bingo - No Pick Up
Royal Oak - No Pick Up

83 seater / 75 seater

Fares: Adult (18 - 59) £25; Concessions (60+) £23; Juniors (-18) £23

Please note that Non-Supporters Club members are subject to a £2 surcharge on all fares. Full payment of fares will be required at the time of booking in the Newport County AFC Shop, Kingsway Centre, Newport (Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm; Saturday Home Matchdays 10am - 2pm).

Please note that return journeys will include the usual drop off points at the Royal Oak; Jet Garage; Cross Hands ; Maindee; Riverfront Theatre, Castle Bingo and Lysaghts

Jeff

Re: OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - MIDDLESBOROUGH FC

Jeff C wrote:OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS CLUB TRAVEL - MIDDLESBOROUGH FC

Please find below details of our 4th Round FA Cup tie at the Riverside Stadium

MIDDLESBOROUGH FC - Saturday 26 January 2019 (3pm KO)

Pick Up times:- Lysaghts Institute, Corporation Road (Morrisons) - 6:30am
Castle Bingo - No Pick Up
Royal Oak - No Pick Up

83 seater / 75 seater

Fares: Adult (18 - 59) £25; Concessions (60+) £23; Juniors (-18) £23

Please note that Non-Supporters Club members are subject to a £2 surcharge on all fares. Full payment of fares will be required at the time of booking in the Newport County AFC Shop, Kingsway Centre, Newport (Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm; Saturday Home Matchdays 10am - 2pm).

Please note that return journeys will include the usual drop off points at the Royal Oak; Jet Garage; Cross Hands ; Maindee; Riverfront Theatre, Castle Bingo and Lysaghts

Jeff

I hope this helps those that have missed this post. Jeff does a great job in running these Coaches around the Uk for all Newport County fans young and old. Although I have never used this service. As I have stated in previous posts that I live outside the Uk. But Jeff deserves so much praise in what he does for the football Club. His posts should be at the top of the page on this Forum.