Re: ****TICKETS NEEDED & OFFERS OF HELP****

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Totally disagree with this thread.to me it’s no different to someone pushing in front of you while stood in a queue
If you were a trust member living outside Newport you would be at a disadvantage to a non member living in Newport. The failure to install a 21st century ticketing system has resulted in this mess.

Just to be even handed. The board of directors decision to sell via the shop only is the least worst option. That they seem to have had the foresight to make contingent plans re temporary stands is likewise the correct decision.

Two in a row, for that at least I'm grateful.
As an exiled Trust Member, the timing of the priority sales to serendipitously coincide with a home match mitigates this problem for me, allowing me to buy tickets while attending the match on Saturday (if it goes ahead)
A bit of a lucky get out of jail card for the Board on this occasion as they could point out - want a ticket for Man City, come watch the Mansfield game, win-win 8)

reebok0165 wrote:
Barnabas wrote:
reebok0165 wrote:Ok. Now that I'm aware of the sales days and times, I'm gonna be there tomorrow early before nine o'clock to purchase a match ticket with season ticket. Anyone here like me to get them one as I'm entitled to two, make it known here or send a PM with ticket request.
Have pm'd you.
Sorted. Will purchase ticket shortly after nine tomorrow.
Cheers - Have pm'd you.

Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Totally disagree with this thread.to me it’s no different to someone pushing in front of you while stood in a queue
If you were a trust member living outside Newport you would be at a disadvantage to a non member living in Newport. The failure to install a 21st century ticketing system has resulted in this mess.

Just to be even handed. The board of directors decision to sell via the shop only is the least worst option. That they seem to have had the foresight to make contingent plans re temporary stands is likewise the correct decision.

Two in a row, for that at least I'm grateful.
As an exiled Trust Member, the timing of the priority sales to serendipitously coincide with a home match mitigates this problem for me, allowing me to buy tickets while attending the match on Saturday (if it goes ahead)
A bit of a lucky get out of jail card for the Board on this occasion as they could point out - want a ticket for Man City, come watch the Mansfield game, win-win 8)
Genuinely hope the game is on.

DT1892 wrote:
Rogy Amber wrote:I have a North Terrace ticket which I'm hoping to swap for a Hazell Terrace ticket. Any takers?
Don't know if you're sorted now, but I'll swap. Got a mate in the North Terrace, while I'm in the Hazell.

If not and anyone has a North Terrace ticket, but wants a Hazell Terrace ticket, I'd swap. Adult ticket.
Hi - not sorted yet so would like to go ahead with the swap. I'll DM you.

DT1892 wrote:
Rogy Amber wrote:I have a North Terrace ticket which I'm hoping to swap for a Hazell Terrace ticket. Any takers?
Don't know if you're sorted now, but I'll swap. Got a mate in the North Terrace, while I'm in the Hazell.

If not and anyone has a North Terrace ticket, but wants a Hazell Terrace ticket, I'd swap. Adult ticket.
Have PM'd you, the message is in my outbox not sent items though so not sure you will have received it?

Rogy Amber wrote:
DT1892 wrote:

Have PM'd you, the message is in my outbox not sent items though so not sure you will have received it?
I believe that messages stay in the outbox until read by recipient.