Re: Well done The Board on pricing yet again!!...

Queuing for tickets happens at all levels of the game, especially for Cup tickets, from Premier League clubs, Serie A, Championship, Bundesliga etc etc etc It’s not solely a ‘Newport County’ problem.
Most others are at clubs that have their own ticketing systems too unlike us that rely on the WRU’s..

That’s not to say that our system isn’t great and it certainly needs upgrading. Hopefully, depending on cost, the club will be able to invest in our own ticketing system but we don’t seem to have too many ticket buying issues with our ‘bread and butter’ sales of League 2 tickets.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Stan get a life and stop moaning
Truth hurts, eh?

Edit.

Perhaps I am being a little unfair. A young person like you probably wouldn't understand that for older people not in the best of health standing in the cold and pissing down rain for three hours is very unpleasant. Some might think you heartless, but not me.
Worst case scenario as usual Stan.

In our unpredictable climate, fans could be standing in a mild spell of weather. Who knows?

UPTHEPORT wrote:Honestly think we should have gone a fiver higher let's make as much as we can

We should really be pushing merchandise as well why not have a stall when these tickets are on sale we got full time staff and injured players
Agree with you, especially about the merchandising. Given the shortage in the shop, are we able to get the manufactures to churn out more plus Man City commemorative stuff, given the time restraints?

Exile 1976 wrote:Queuing for tickets happens at all levels of the game, especially for Cup tickets, from Premier League clubs, Serie A, Championship, Bundesliga etc etc etc It’s not solely a ‘Newport County’ problem.
Most others are at clubs that have their own ticketing systems too unlike us that rely on the WRU’s..

That’s not to say that our system isn’t great and it certainly needs upgrading. Hopefully, depending on cost, the club will be able to invest in our own ticketing system but we don’t seem to have too many ticket buying issues with our ‘bread and butter’ sales of League 2 tickets.
Hundreds of Everton fans queued and still missed the first half v Lincoln recently because of a ticketing glitch.

Cornish Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Stan get a life and stop moaning
Truth hurts, eh?

Edit.

Perhaps I am being a little unfair. A young person like you probably wouldn't understand that for older people not in the best of health standing in the cold and pissing down rain for three hours is very unpleasant. Some might think you heartless, but not me.
Worst case scenario as usual Stan.

In our unpredictable climate, fans could be standing in a mild spell of weather. Who knows?
Fair enough. But had we had a fit for purpose ticketing system trust members and season ticket holders wouldn't have had to queue whatever the weather.

Today I will be driving my car. Despite never having had an accident I will nonetheless prepare for the worst case scenario and wear a seatbelt.

Silly me.