Re: What Flitcroft had to say

I wasn't there but Rose who broke his jaw is a notorious diver, including at RP last season. They beat a team from the Northern Premier live on TV in last season's FA Cup and he was even doing it against them.

Jordan Hugill who flopped for Middlesbrough on Tuesday is also a terrible diver, remember him laughing at the crowd after one in front of the Bisley when he was with Hartlepool.

What a pathetic interview full of sour grapes and inaccuracies.

He was right about "foul after foul" going unpunished but it was his group of whingers who were fouling throughout. Lost count of the number of times Jamille was clattered and blocked off the ball by their thugs at the back.

Robbie was running their defence ragged, two of them booked for late tackles after he had beaten them and one full-back subbed at half time because he couldn't cope with him.

Contrast this clown's comments with those of the Leicester and Middlesbrough managers, both showing rather more class than Flitcroft. If I recall correctly our team of so-called "over physical" players didn't have a single yellow in those 3 cup matches.

County Exile wrote:What a pathetic interview full of sour grapes and inaccuracies.

He was right about "foul after foul" going unpunished but it was his group of whingers who were fouling throughout. Lost count of the number of times Jamille was clattered and blocked off the ball by their thugs at the back.

Robbie was running their defence ragged, two of them booked for late tackles after he had beaten them and one full-back subbed at half time because he couldn't cope with him.

Contrast this clown's comments with those of the Leicester and Middlesbrough managers, both showing rather more class than Flitcroft. If I recall correctly our team of so-called "over physical" players didn't have a single yellow in those 3 cup matches.
Excellent summary. Think we need to put this thread to bed now, and not give him the space on this forum he doesn't deserve.

Watchdogs wrote:Not being funny but I was in line for the tackle on Walker Des Walker son in the first half and that was a red from my view. Newport deserved to win though, that pitch makes all the difference.
Wasn't it just inside the Mansfield half (defending from) and Closer to the Hazel than Bisley side? What I am saying is that if you are a Mansfield fan, as I suspect, you were a good 40 yards away and not inline (unless he limped back) before falling down.

The mans a "halfwit" and though the pitch did cut up a bit due to the weather and the heavy work load, it takes, I have seen some other rougher pitches on the TV, and lets NOT forget that a good footballer is supposed to have ball control and skill , I watched Robbie Wilmot when he ran at the opposing player (on TV) and THAT was ball control at its best so stop making pathetic excuses Flitcroft I thought County were superb, the best performance I've seen at Rodney Parade this season
TERRIFIC ---Come on the Port !!..............Bob Bassett

The mans a "halfwit" and though the pitch did cut up a bit due to the weather and the heavy work load, it takes, I have seen some other rougher pitches on the TV, and lets NOT forget that a good footballer is supposed to have ball control and skill , I watched Robbie Wilmot when he ran at the opposing player (on TV) and THAT was ball control at its best so stop making pathetic excuses Flitcroft I thought County were superb, the best performance I've seen at Rodney Parade this season
TERRIFIC ---Come on the Port !!..............Bob Bassett

Fourthousand wrote:
Watchdogs wrote:Not being funny but I was in line for the tackle on Walker Des Walker son in the first half and that was a red from my view. Newport deserved to win though, that pitch makes all the difference.
Wasn't it just inside the Mansfield half (defending from) and Closer to the Hazel than Bisley side? What I am saying is that if you are a Mansfield fan, as I suspect, you were a good 40 yards away and not inline (unless he limped back) before falling down.
Honestly mate check the in depth highlights on that tackle, potential leg breaker if he went in with more power.